Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 11:33 AM

Re: Life has move fast...

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Yeah, we called it Hop Scotch, because you have to hop onto each square. That is why it's called Hop Scotch. Never heard it called Hot Scotch .

Well I thought both of you were girls in that lovely old photo Dianne, so no, you didn't look like a boy to me
Hey you after my dressing gown or wot....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

The older you get the faster time seem's to fly by....I can remember Hot Scotch on the outside pavements, Marbles, Bike Rides and most of all, going to the Croydon Swimming Baths where my late Dad taught us to Swim..not there now, but then Croydon is a strange place to what I remember as a child and young woman.....
Just add thoughts...as life is going in a different direction..
What do you feel about the changes now, compared with the 60's/70's even the 80's... ..?
I knew it Dianne !!
I must ave met you underwater in Croydon swimming baths ??
Or maybe down Surrey street amongst the barrows in the market ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 12:21 PM

Dianne, a serious question from Longdogs.

You post a lot about your life back in England, are you just reminiscing (as we all do from time to time) or do you seriously miss your Country of birth? Would you ever consider moving back? (Ok, that's 2 questions).
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:02 PM

I just like to talk about things I guess and find it easy with people I do not really know. I was a quiet shy child and now I am not shy but still a child..lol
I would not wish to return to the UK at this time, never would say never, future is not known.
I loved the old England and I love where I live except my unsavory neighbours. I have all I need right now but very little in the way of family. okey dokey Longdogs
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-07-2021, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I knew it Dianne !!
I must ave met you underwater in Croydon swimming baths ??
Or maybe down Surrey street amongst the barrows in the market ??
Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
..it could have been my Sister. Swimming and Market Stalls...She did love Donkey's as well...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 06:38 PM

I just like to talk about things I guess and find it easy with people I do not really know. I was a quiet shy child and now I am not shy but still a child..lol
I would not wish to return to the UK at this time, never would say never, future is not known.
I loved the old England and I love where I live except my unsavory neighbours. I have all I need right now but very little in the way of family. okey dokey Longdogs
We are your forum family, Dianne
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:04 PM

Okay donkey.

That was predictive text did that. funny though.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-07-2021, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
We are your forum family, Dianne
Thank you, Trixie you tricking me...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top