Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2013, 10:53 PM

Re: What should you be doing?

Going to bed, I've got an early start tomorrow morning with Mum and her hospital appointment.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2013, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Being retired, I have been doing exactly as I please, when I please and enjoying every moment
I just love being retired - I'm as busy as I was when I was working but now I do the things I want to do - not what I have to do - and I love my bus pass
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 12:54 AM

Hanging out? Hanging out? Isn't that yet another Americanism and do we really need more of them?

Anyway, I "hang out" here because I can't think of a nicer place to spend with folks to have a good natter, share views and expound upon the varieties of various subjects, after I come home from work, and after I've wound down from the pressures of the day.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2013, 03:02 PM

I should be going to the supermarket to get the extra few ingredients need to prepare tomorrows and the next days dinners. Which will be spag bol (using mince done in new machine using some skirt - it looks lovely too) and chicken chasseur to be cooked in crock pot.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top