Join for free
Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:08 PM

Re: Is it war??

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
It does?....
Yes, because this is the pinch point between the UK and the EC it's being watched by the USA and Canada because of trade deals also India and China. Australia has little importance in this as is the case in most things so I can well understand why by an Australian who to be frank fails to appreciate that although the island of Australia is undeniably huge its global importance is not.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, I read elsewhere that the real problem is that some of the Frog fishermen have failed to supply the required details. These are no doubt some of those who turn off their tracking devices and continue to fish illegally.

If the EU, and especially the Frogs, were willing to abide by the rules of the agreements both they and we have signed, they would support us in condemning the fishermen who are breaking the rules.

Of course they won't, as the illegal fishermen are their own foot soldiers.

Well, if nothing else what with the Frogs sending their own armed boat into the fray, this is becoming more and more interesting.

It's a toss-up now as to who will back down first.
The Frogs, because they're cowards, or Boris because he's really fighting on the side of the EU!
Ship-tracking website marinetraffic.com showed one of the two French vessels, Athos, located approximately 20 km south-east of Jersey.

It was at least 20 km away from the two British naval vessels, the HMS Severn and HMS Tamar, which were on the south-western side of the island.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes, because this is the pinch point between the UK and the EC it's being watched by the USA and Canada because of trade deals also India and China. Australia has little importance in this as is the case in most things so I can well understand why by an Australian who to be frank fails to appreciate that although the island of Australia is undeniably huge its global importance is not.

Hey Art..again. Look here's something for you. It will save you time. YOu can cut and paste it to every thread I comment in....

LOL!..and..Pffft. Australia is a country full of scumbag, red neck, degenerate, stupid, drunken convicts and they have no decent universities and the people can’t read or write and they make rubbish Yorkshire pudding and they thoroughly suck at all sport and never write to grandma. And they smell and are crap at speaking the lord’s English. And!..they better not think they will get any help from us (i.e. Anybody else in the world) because they are rubbish. No way, if they upset China too much..who by the way is the biggest and scariest and most powerful regime ever known to man..and said China decides to come down and stomp all over us and obliterate us with their huge and scary nukes and brave soldiers and really scary threats and scowls yada yada…Not will there be one finger lifted to help even if they ask for it. Even if they ask nicely! ..No way. If they ask for help we will look down our noses and say..”Help!?..You want help!??..go Back to your desert and eat kangaroos you foul wearers of cork hats and sufferers of interational small man syndrome! Oh yes you will be in for some very big surprises when the great dragon god Xi decides to breathe fire all over this?..infernal land and make it..well even more infernal..Oh yes very scary indeed!..You just wait!..Never mind your ad hominem rubbish. And don’t come crying to me when you are forced to wipe the smirk off your miserable antipodean faces and have to bow and kow tow to grand master Xi flashpants. Because I will say “Not my problem!”..and I will say it 100,000,000,000,000,000 times and then I will say “yawn” a few times then I will say that Joe Biden is a greasy old sleaze but I won’t mention anything else that he is achieving right now because I am just not going to right!..Because I always ignore everything that doesn’t suit my agenda. Greasy sleazy old Joe stole the election from my hero Big Don..the KING!..the man!..The greatest president and leader and all around wonderful man being that humankind has ever produced in the human history of the world. And that is all true because I said it and I am always right with everything. Because I am ME!..and only ME matters. And because I do what I want no matter what. Then I will say that if Xi doesn’t get you then the Muhahamohomadomananas will be taking over real soon and slaughter all of you. And good riddance. I won’t lift a finger to help anybody but myself either because I am so filthy, stinking, dribbling falling down rich I don’t have to. By the way did I say I’ve got a really huge..car? Oh yeah..I will say “lol” maybe about a hundred times. Then I will tell you that you will not get any help from me for anything..ever!..because you are just not worth a bowl of cold porridge. Did I suggest or hint that I am richer than you?..I probably am because you are all poor wretched convicts who don’t deserve the gift of life. And those if you who don’t have white skin don’t deserve it because you aren’t prepared to earn it. Did I say all Australians are rubbish? You are!..You know you are. And!..did I say you are no better than those bloody French?..I hate them too. War! That’s what they need. Damned good dose of Uzzi. That’s what those Frogs need. Or at least a damned good thrashing. Did I say I’m deadly bloody serious!?..Well I am..Bloody deadly bloodywell seriously serious. So there!...Take that you miserable little bunch of ticks. Go and lick road clean with tongue. Umm actually not sure what else you would lick something with but still..Shut up and stop wasting my valuable time. Did I say I am much more important than you?...Well I am....I have places to go, money to make and people to exploit….dismissed!

There you go Art. I’m sure I’ve left a lot out but at least I’ve saved you a bit of time. Don’t say I don’t do anything for you. 😊
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:40 PM

The French are in retreat.

That didn't last long ... not much of a day out for them, at least it wasn't raining
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:42 PM

Can we expect a garlic shortage?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The French are in retreat.

That didn't last long ... not much of a day out for them, at least it wasn't raining
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 02:01 PM

Hey Art..again. Look here's something for you. It will save you time. YOu can cut and paste it to every thread I comment in....

LOL!..and..Pffft. Australia is a country full of scumbag, red neck, degenerate, stupid, drunken convicts and they have no decent universities and the people can’t read or write and they make rubbish Yorkshire pudding and they thoroughly suck at all sport and never write to grandma. And they smell and are crap at speaking the lord’s English. And!..they better not think they will get any help from us (i.e. Anybody else in the world) because they are rubbish. No way, if they upset China too much..who by the way is the biggest and scariest and most powerful regime ever known to man..and said China decides to come down and stomp all over us and obliterate us with their huge and scary nukes and brave soldiers and really scary threats and scowls yada yada…Not will there be one finger lifted to help even if they ask for it. Even if they ask nicely! ..No way. If they ask for help we will look down our noses and say..”Help!?..You want help!??..go Back to your desert and eat kangaroos you foul wearers of cork hats and sufferers of interational small man syndrome! Oh yes you will be in for some very big surprises when the great dragon god Xi decides to breathe fire all over this?..infernal land and make it..well even more infernal..Oh yes very scary indeed!..You just wait!..Never mind your ad hominem rubbish. And don’t come crying to me when you are forced to wipe the smirk off your miserable antipodean faces and have to bow and kow tow to grand master Xi flashpants. Because I will say “Not my problem!”..and I will say it 100,000,000,000,000,000 times and then I will say “yawn” a few times then I will say that Joe Biden is a greasy old sleaze but I won’t mention anything else that he is achieving right now because I am just not going to right!..Because I always ignore everything that doesn’t suit my agenda. Greasy sleazy old Joe stole the election from my hero Big Don..the KING!..the man!..The greatest president and leader and all around wonderful man being that humankind has ever produced in the human history of the world. And that is all true because I said it and I am always right with everything. Because I am ME!..and only ME matters. And because I do what I want no matter what. Then I will say that if Xi doesn’t get you then the Muhahamohomadomananas will be taking over real soon and slaughter all of you. And good riddance. I won’t lift a finger to help anybody but myself either because I am so filthy, stinking, dribbling falling down rich I don’t have to. By the way did I say I’ve got a really huge..car? Oh yeah..I will say “lol” maybe about a hundred times. Then I will tell you that you will not get any help from me for anything..ever!..because you are just not worth a bowl of cold porridge. Did I suggest or hint that I am richer than you?..I probably am because you are all poor wretched convicts who don’t deserve the gift of life. And those if you who don’t have white skin don’t deserve it because you aren’t prepared to earn it. Did I say all Australians are rubbish? You are!..You know you are. And!..did I say you are no better than those bloody French?..I hate them too. War! That’s what they need. Damned good dose of Uzzi. That’s what those Frogs need. Or at least a damned good thrashing. Did I say I’m deadly bloody serious!?..Well I am..Bloody deadly bloodywell seriously serious. So there!...Take that you miserable little bunch of ticks. Go and lick road clean with tongue. Umm actually not sure what else you would lick something with but still..Shut up and stop wasting my valuable time. Did I say I am much more important than you?...Well I am....I have places to go, money to make and people to exploit….dismissed!

There you go Art. I’m sure I’ve left a lot out but at least I’ve saved you a bit of time. Don’t say I don’t do anything for you. 😊

My my you are over sensitive! And imaginative too! Why invent things that have never been said let alone implied! Strange indeed.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My my you are over sensitive! And imaginative too! Why invent things that have never been said let alone implied! Strange indeed.
Wow you just ga ve me a compliment! I'm imaginative.. Thanks for that. Maybe you even had little chuckle?...Maybe that,s stretch. No I really was trying to save you time. Kind of like a one sized fits all rubbish bucket that you can use. A favour to a friend if you will. That,s all. Take it or leave it. ...big hug.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

06-05-2021, 02:27 PM

Wow you just ga ve me a compliment! I'm imaginative.. Thanks for that. Maybe you even had little chuckle?...Maybe that,s stretch. No I really was trying to save you time. Kind of like a one sized fits all rubbish bucket that you can use. A favour to a friend if you will. That,s all. Take it or leave it. ...big hug.
Don't need it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 02:33 PM

I'm saying nowt!

Well, actually, I do have a question. A genuine question.

If it ever came to a war between us and the Frogs, on whose side would you be?

Yes, I know. You're keeping out of it.

Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top