Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:14 PM

Re: 'Snow wolves and me'

I watched part 2 yesterday on catch up,i was surprised they never attacked him ,i always thought they were vicious. None of the pack looked like they could survive the winter,compared to the other pack which were very strong and bulky looking .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I watched part 2 yesterday on catch up,i was surprised they never attacked him ,i always thought they were vicious. None of the pack looked like they could survive the winter,compared to the other pack which were very strong and bulky looking .
Eliza did you watch part one and Gordon's slow process of habituating himself with the wolves, they had grown to accept him and remembered him when he returned.

Wolves have always had a bad press totally which is unfounded I would say. There is very little fighting among family members and the whole pack takes part in rearing the cubs.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:27 PM

No meg i didn't watch the first part ,i was just trying to find something to watch yesterday ,i shall follow your link for the other .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top