Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:16 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Mups , I know you like him sometimes, but I am afraid that Judd has got to go!

Lets have a leaving part for him and invite all his LTP male friends. I can disguise the lorry to look like a party room & then send it to France... with all of them locked in!

We better do it fast though, as if they ban Brexit they will all be able to come back!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Lets have a leaving part for him and invite all his LTP male friends. I can disguise the lorry to look like a party room & then send it to France... with all of them locked in!

We better do it fast though, as if they ban Brexit they will all be able to come back!
Well make sure Mups doesn't work out the route or we'll end up in Blackpool. BTW what's wrong with my eye? All I did was have a cup of tea.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well make sure Mups doesn't work out the route or we'll end up in Blackpool. BTW what's wrong with my eye? All I did was have a cup of tea.
It will need to be removed....then we will report you for sexual abuse on LTP......because you go round winking at all the ladies"
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:55 PM

You're a cheeky blighter dongle.
Not much wrong with my map reading that can't be fixed with a decent sat-nav if you buy me one.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:56 PM

Good idea Twink.
It's definitely time he went. Time they all did.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-05-2019, 05:57 PM

Haha, glad someone appreciated my joke dongle.
It really tickled me when I read it.

Very often, the simple things are the best - (like me).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-05-2019, 05:58 PM

It will need to be removed....then we will report you for sexual abuse on LTP......because you go round winking at all the ladies"

Good idea Twink.
Wanna borrow my apple corer?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 07:45 PM

So long as I'm only winking I should be alright.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-05-2019, 07:48 PM

Now look 'ere you wimmin folk. Don't think you can get the better of us lovely men by getting all sexual innuendo with us. It will not work

Of course, it'll work on other threads but not here.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Yeah-what 'dogs said!
PLUS,you grils are just miffed because all the ferry captains are male!
So,although I'm happy to drive the truck-don't you almost female wallahs get all grumpy when we arrive back in Dearole Blighty with a 12-pack of Le Cheap Vin each,plus a love-struck,besotted femme on each arm!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top