Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 10:35 AM

Wave Clouds

Dramatic photos, and a little scary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 11:22 AM

Re: Wave Clouds

Amazing .....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 11:24 AM

Hmmm not what I would call "waves" TBH.

I was expecting these kind of pictures when I saw the thread, these are the kind of wave clouds seen before HAARP attacks that allegedly cause earthquakes:

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 11:43 AM

Hi realist , what is HAARP .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi realist , what is HAARP .
Seriously ?!!!!!!!

Ok, well here goes . . .

It stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

It is essentially a Tesla electromagnetic technology weapon consisting of large aerials installed over a large area of land which "beam" ultra low frequency energy up into the atmosphere. This is the installation in Alaska:

But there are now HAARP facilities installed all over the globe.

These weapons are capable of altering the weather, causing earthquakes, tsunamis etc as well as being able to knock-out any electronic device in space similar to how the EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) of a nuclear bomb would.

The old cold war threat of missiles being launched from Russia to the USA was rendered obsolete by HAARP. No missiles can ever reach the USA now as the HAARP facilities would destroy their electronics mid-flight and the missiles would just burn up on re-entry into the atmosphere.

Theorists claim that the frequency waves these facilities create can be bounced off the atmosphere and thereby aimed at any part of the globe, resulting in the ability to heat the ground waters in the earth and cause earthquakes or tsunamis. A formidable weapon indeed.

If you have ever researched any of the more recent earthquake disasters you will see that they are often preceded by those strange tell-tale wave cloud formations cause by the HAARP emissions.

Basically it is a primary weapon and defence system of the "Globalists" who are busy taking control of the world and pressing on with their agenda to reduce the entire world population down to about 500 million. Not a pleasant situation but bugger all we can do about it sadly.

Too much info out there, just go Youtube and look at HAARP related videos. Here is one, although it is slightly religious in its agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1wSVsW5K9g

More here

http://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-s...-warfare/20407
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:59 PM

Cinderella amazing photographs. Love them but quite sinister. Makes you want to duck your head down
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 07:20 PM

Thankyou realist I will read upon this . While on the subject of clouds , what are your thoughts on chemtrails , I have taken photos of the sky an d have a few photos on my phone taken this week
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

11-07-2016, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
what are your thoughts on chemtrails
All part of the globalists war on humanity I'm afraid. We are being culled, de-populated and they use whatever means possible but they do it in such a way as we will stupidly accept it, making it look like forces of nature (earthquakes, tsunamis etc - Haarp) or bio weapons (viruses and illnesses) and other means.

Mankind is being "reset", taken down to some 500 million people globally, a number which can be more effectively controlled, enslaved and indoctrinated and who will eventually be oblivious to the super technologies the globalists have.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top