Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 07:47 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all.

Not sure what to do today.

I could return a book to my library and sit and read the local paper. (Or I could do that on Monday when I start the computer class.)

I could go to Maplins to look for an av lead for my camcorder (to video recorder). Power cable lead already on order.

I could go to the allotment and have a little tidy up after all that clearance yesterday, and have a think about what kind of composter to put in place. And continue transplanting some carrots from the pot kept in greenhouse. And put the pot back in GH (currently left sitting on the raised bed where I left it yesterday!! )

I could go to Morrisons, but I don't really need any big shopping just yet.

Have a good day, folks.

ETA. Just remembered, a Martin Shaw film opens in cinemas today. Called 6 Days (about the Iranian embassy siege).
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 07:55 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning all.

I'm off to an aqua fit class this morning - Hey Jazzi - you could go for a swim!!

Housework planned for this afternoon as I've been a bit lax with it this week - mind you I have been out a lot on trips etc...

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 07:59 AM

No Carol, there'll be kids about! I did try my local pool a few years back (my free swimming card has expired - and there is a small fee for it anyway), but too many people just swam in front of me, even though they could see I have the float.

Plus! Yes, I have thought about it. My neck is now creaking/cracking a lot, and I am not sure swimming would be good for it, because I don't know the reason. I could aggravate whatever is going on there.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:03 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just about to put the washing on the line and then get ready and off to Clinic.

Clinic has been moved temporarily, so travelling further, so I may explore Morrisons and Asda, which we do not have locally.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:06 AM

Ah excuses, excuses Jazzi.

Your pool will have adult only sessions the same as mine does - not a kid in sight.
Also - I always thought swimming was good for all sorts of conditions - arthritis etc.

I know when I'm swimming it's the only time I don't get the pain in my thigh from the trochanteric bursitis. I feel good and refreshed after a session too..
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:10 AM

Good Morning all. Nasty morn wet,windy..winter sort of weather. Still going down Asda. I shop every day....don't do big shops.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:16 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here.

I'm not doing anything today, i'm in quite a bit of pain, neck/back/head, so having a day off.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:18 AM

Good morning folks, it was glorious earlier but has clouded over now, in for more showers I guess....

Taking Mum to the doctor's shortly to have the clips removed from her wound, after which she is hoping she will be able to shower and wash her hair so a big day in her recovery.

Enjoy your day folks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:22 AM

Good morning
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:43 AM

Good morning. It's a bright mild morning here, and no rain forecast till evening.
I've watered my new plants and rearranged some of them.
Been watching baby birds (2 robins, a bluetit and a wren, playing together in the garden.
Done some washing and hung it out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top