Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 11:19 PM

Re: Death Of Democracy

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Am I the only one who can see the halo?
Not only a halo, a moustache too.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	MAIN-The-Leader-of-the-UK-Independence-Party-NIGEL-FARAGE-addresses-a-fringe-meeting-attended-by.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	10764  
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Im almost in the same boat as you BB! and ldont think you
are being asked to join in any demos etc?
But myself l would like to be more useful than l am at the
moment!
But the trouble l am having is to find a brexit party office
near me to contact? I have looked on internet but all the
contacts so far appear to be individuals only and dont give
an office address or any way to make contact so have made
no progress so far? I have now decided to try to get the
dwarf berkow to allow me to give an address to the hoc from
the public gallery, and have sent e mails to him and my and
other MPs to this effect, to which bercow and one other
have acknowledged so far!
Whilst l dont expect anything to come of this it allowed me
to vent somewhat! My next job is to visit the tory office in
town to find what our remainer MPs stance is once again??
I feel we are in the hands of lunatics??
Regards Donkeyman!
That’s because the Brexit party has no true membership, only supporters. You can become a member of a Brexit Party privileged access club fo £100 a month. That way you may get to speak to someone. As the Brexit party is a company set up by Farage, all funds generated from supporter are his alone and from your experience it seems he’s not spent much on offices
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:47 AM

If Brexit is not achieved by the 31st October, and then followed by a General Election as the cunning Labour and Libdems manipulate, is Farage and his Brexit Party going to stand ?
I think if he does, he would win hands down. Then we might have a Brexit Party Government and snooker the lot of them !!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
That’s because the Brexit party has no true membership, only supporters. You can become a member of a Brexit Party privileged access club fo £100 a month. That way you may get to speak to someone. As the Brexit party is a company set up by Farage, all funds generated from supporter are his alone and from your experience it seems he’s not spent much on offices

That's really funny.

You couldn't get any further from the truth.

How did you get on in the EU elections ? Care to tell us ?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 10:34 AM

Don't know about you, but, in my world, the number of "Bored out of their minds" and "What's the point of voting when they do what they want anyway" in our Public, has grown exponentially.

This CBB (Can't Be Bothered) Group is one of the planned remainer projects which is certainly, in my opinion, going to sway any election, or referendum, their way.

As we go into this critical couple of weeks, I meet no-one who thinks that we have any shred of Democracy.

Even a recent declaration, by a EU leader, sneeringly, that we in the UK who think that the EU has no democracy should "look at ourselves".

I hope that those who have fought for the last three years keep trying - even if we have to kickstart Brexit in the new year.

Remember the old adage "Don't let the B......ds Grind you down"

(Swearing deliberate!)

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Am I the only one who can see the halo?
Only time will tell, “Mr Brexit” has been hailed in the media as the saviour.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Don't know about you, but, in my world, the number of "Bored out of their minds" and "What's the point of voting when they do what they want anyway" in our Public, has grown exponentially.

This CBB (Can't Be Bothered) Group is one of the planned remainer projects which is certainly, in my opinion, going to sway any election, or referendum, their way.

As we go into this critical couple of weeks, I meet no-one who thinks that we have any shred of Democracy.

Even a recent declaration, by a EU leader, sneeringly, that we in the UK who think that the EU has no democracy should "look at ourselves".

I hope that those who have fought for the last three years keep trying - even if we have to kickstart Brexit in the new year.

Remember the old adage "Don't let the B......ds Grind you down"

(Swearing deliberate!)

Ditto

Nobody could have imagined the irreparably damage the referendum would cause, and the obvious inability of politicians to cope with the resultant divisions.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Only time will tell, “Mr Brexit” has been hailed in the media as the saviour.
But not in the electronic media Cinders?
Somehow even aljazeera has been recruited to the remainer
side now!
Stand by for a sustained TV offensive by our entire establishment to steal our voice from us!

Regards Donkeyman!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Ditto

Nobody could have imagined the irreparably damage the referendum would cause, and the obvious inability of politicians to cope with the resultant divisions.
Yes, Back in the business world we can spot those companies who have the old paradigm (why should we change what we're doing? - everything is all right as it is).

So many firms have been wiped out by new methods used by online companies, like Amazon, and others, like Thomas Cook, have tried to sleepwalk their way through!

There is a big world out there. We need to agree deals, with all, for ourselves.

And we should run our own Country for our own population.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
If Brexit is not achieved by the 31st October, and then followed by a General Election as the cunning Labour and Libdems manipulate, is Farage and his Brexit Party going to stand ?
I think if he does, he would win hands down. Then we might have a Brexit Party Government and snooker the lot of them !!
And perhaps not...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clt6sy-WQAE7s7f-1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	10766  

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top