Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Re: might be getting a boat !!!!

Ah, that's a relief: cannot picture Ronnie and Reggie on a boat!
Lynn
Harlow UK
Lynn is female 

17-02-2010, 08:22 PM

Lovely we had a boat up until Summer 2006. Where will it be moored ? We were on the river Lea for a few years then on the river Stort.

We really miss it but Ollie would hate it and all the people walking past would make him constantly stressed.

Hope it all works out for you I am sure you will really enjoy it nothing so relaxing as boating.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lynn ->
Lovely we had a boat up until Summer 2006. Where will it be moored ? We were on the river Lea for a few years then on the river Stort.

We really miss it but Ollie would hate it and all the people walking past would make him constantly stressed.

Hope it all works out for you I am sure you will really enjoy it nothing so relaxing as boating.
we are off to have a look 2morow. im taking the digi cam and my phone. getting all excited. shes a day boat. can go on the river and sea. but going up n down the various rivers they charge!!! will be moored up down near chalkwell (southend)
its our anniversary tomorrow. and think charlies got idea on going fishing. lol ill be taking my book with me.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2010, 11:32 PM

drove 134 miles to see this boat. oh well what a disapointment. wasnt in the water. needed a special paint on the hull which is very expensive to buy. i was alarmed to hear that it had been repaired it had a few holes in the bottom the outboard we couldnt remove, so having to moor it along chalkwell sea front very dodgy. it had a tiny cabin which u couldnt do anything at all in. lol sposed to be a 2 sleeper. ok if u where the size of a pair of small toddlers. no-where to sit. so standing room only. not safe.
so will be on the look out for a boat. just be happy to wander around boat yards n look on advertizing boards.
oh well ill pack the bikini away then
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 12:48 AM

Awww! What a disappointment, wasn't meant to be, apparently. Sigh.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 11:50 AM

What a disappointment Cathy .....I hope something else will come along soon..
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 07:58 PM

Damn! And I was going to suggest we nip over to France for the day......
cathy
essex

21-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Damn! And I was going to suggest we nip over to France for the day......
lol hey we can climb into the back of a truck and go over
my passport had lapsed must get it re-newed been invited to france to my bros place.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 11:25 PM

Thats so disappointing for you.....hopefully you'll find another one soon

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top