Join for free
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 10:15 AM

Re: Trump & Covid

If they really do have have C19 - they will have the best of care.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 10:25 AM

He's been on the hydroxychloroquine, I hope he knows it's not a good idea to take it when infected with the virus.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 12:21 PM

Ironically:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-b744623.html

President Donald Trump on Thursday told Americans the end of the Covid-19 pandemic "is in sight" - hours before he and Melania tested positive for the disease.

"Through advances in treatment we have reduced the fatality rate by 85 per cent since just April," Mr Trump, 74, told the annual Al Smith dinner, held online this year due to the pandemic.

"We're on track to develop and distribute our vaccine before the end of the year, maybe substantially before. And I just want to say that the end of the pandemic is in sight," he added.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If they really do have have C19 - they will have the best of care.
But covid doesn't care if you are rich or poor so even the best of care coukdnt stop him dying if he got it bad enough, i hope he and his wife dont end up needing that care and suffers only mild symptoms .

I dont like him but I am sorry he has covid-19 ,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 05:34 PM

You never can tell with American politics. We think our politicians are bad with their lies and more lies but American politics is much worse. I had the misfortune of being in the US during an election campaign. I don't wish Covid on anyone so I hope they both recover well.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 05:44 PM

Trump Covid: US president has mild symptoms - White House

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

Mr Trump's chief of staff said the president was "on the job" and "in good spirits", adding that he expected him to make a quick recovery.

The news comes just over a month before presidential elections, where he will face Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

Mr Biden himself and his wife Jill tested negative on Friday.

"I hope this serves as a reminder," he tweeted after the result. "Wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands."

Other close members of Mr Trump's family have tested negative.
Trump has "mild symptoms" and will make a "quick recovery" .....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
but covid doesn't care if you are rich or poor so even the best of care coukdnt stop him dying if he got it bad enough, i hope he and his wife dont end up needing that care and suffers only mild symptoms .

I dont like him but i am sorry he has covid-19 ,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 10:49 PM

Breaking news - President Trump has been taken to hospital...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54396670

Mr Trump began exhibiting "mild symptoms" of Covid-19 on Thursday after disclosing that he and his wife had gone into quarantine late Wednesday.
He received a cocktail of drugs as a "precautionary measure", the White House said, and was feeling "fatigued but in good spirits"
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:00 PM

I'd be very surprised if his aides and 'yes men' release the truth to the press.
They have to say what they are told to say.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'd be very surprised if his aides and 'yes men' release the truth to the press.
They have to say what they are told to say.
When Boris went into hospital he went downhill quite quickly, I hope that doesn't happen to Trump .... I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top