Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 08:39 PM

bar maid getting money

An australian guy walks into a Spanish bar where Jill the barmaid notices his accent and they start chatting, at the end of the evening the man asks her if she wants to have sex. Although attracted to him she says no, he persists and offers her 200 Aussie dollars to sleep with him, since she was travelling the world and running short of cash she agreed.
The next night he arrives in the bar again, they get chatting again, showing her lots of attention and at the end of the night he again offers her 200 dollars, as the previous night had been pretty good, she agrees.
This went on for another 3 nights, but on the sixth night the chap walks in buys a beer and sat quietly in a corner. Jill was disappointed and eventually went over to talk, she asked where in Australia he was from and he replied Brisbane,
‘me too ‘ she says’what suburb’?
He replies ‘Oxley’,
‘that’s amazing so am I’ she gushed ‘
what street’? He replies ‘Hill street’,
‘Amazing, so am I what number’
He says ‘number twenty-six’
‘ I don’t believe it, my parents still live at twenty-eight’
The chap smiles ‘I know, he gave me a thousand dollars to give to you’

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top