Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 10:58 PM

Re: Corona Virus Shielding.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You've hit the nail on the head there ... until there's a vaccine it's pretty much like playing a game of tag with the virus.
We lockdown ... it goes into remission .... we venture back out .... it pops back up again.

Only thing about that Morti, is what's the betting that once they get a vaccine passed as safe and effective the thing will mutate. A vaccine won't stop that happening, same as they have to modify the influenza one every winter.

We will be walking chemicals factories in the end, what with Flu vaccines, Shingles vaccines, Covid vaccines given every winter. How much can our body take of these drugs?
Makes me wonder with a cocktail like that shoved in us, if the illnesses themselves don't kill us, the cocktail of drugs will.
I wonder how the people who are already on many different medications for ill health, with cope with the interractions between all these drugs, as these vaccines will probably given to those first.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 05:05 AM

Re: Corona Virus Shielding.

Hi

I am on a cocktail of 10 different medicines' a day, some morning, some evening, some twice daily, a total of 15 pills.

The advance of medical science

They are what keeps me alive.

Seven years ago I would have been dead.

I have been cleared to drive and I can walk unaided, not very far without a rest, but enough for a day shopping.

I will not be running again.

Yes, there are side effects, but merely annoying.

I will be having the vaccine.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top