Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 09:27 PM

Re: Some Photo's From The Weekend.

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
What lovely peaceful photos Tiff.

Did you collect any conkers? They say they're good for keeping spiders out of the house, but I've never found it to be true
Yes, they do actually keep spiders out of the house, but only if you throw the conkers at them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Yes, they do actually keep spiders out of the house, but only if you throw the conkers at them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 08:42 AM

Lovely photographs Tiff I think you were just down the road from me...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They are brown & a rare breed but no idea which one.
Could be a Soay - originally from Scotland. Nice gentle breed but the males have fearsome horns!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Lovely photographs Tiff I think you were just down the road from me...
We probably were. Do you ever go to the show ground?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

14-10-2020, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Could be a Soay - originally from Scotland. Nice gentle breed but the males have fearsome horns!
Thanks, ST, didn't see the owners long enough to ask. We will go back though, eventually.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
We probably were. Do you ever go to the show ground?
Hi Tiff I sometimes go to the Spring garden Show and the Bonfire night event .It is a lovely setting isn't it, I have been to the Three Counties show many times but not recently .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

14-10-2020, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Tiff I sometimes go to the Spring garden Show and the Bonfire night event .It is a lovely setting isn't it, I have been to the Three Counties show many times but not recently .
We usually go to the Flea market, but couldn't get in with restricted parking in the drive in sheds & we don't like selling outdoors, as we had already paid we got the stall space money back, but couldn't for the B&B, so we decided to go as buyers instead. Didn't buy much though. I got a wooden decoy duck & Daughter bought a Sindy doll, both for us. It was good to go somewhere different, but I was a bit worried about going.
The area is lovely.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top