Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 02:46 PM

Re: Scallop Wars 2 - Waterloo 2.

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Why are you just making up your own stories to post?

Here are the facts:
"The Prime Minister is paid £150,402 a year. This includes the basic salary for a member of parliament which is currently £74,962."

It's in the public domain but you can't even get the figures right.
https://fullfact.org/law/how-much-do...ster-get-paid/
Okay, sorry. Than I can understand he is unable to afford a nanny. I just hope it doesn't make him resign his job.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Okay, sorry. Than I can understand he is unable to afford a nanny. I just hope it doesn't make him resign his job.
Where do you get your strange ideas from?
Maybe you need to spend more time in the real world and less time glued to a screen.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 03:35 PM

Why on earth would Boris and Carrie want a nanny in the first place? It's not as if they've got a whole gaggle of littlies running around the place, is it?

Oh I get it. It's just Solly trying hard to be funny haha. Failed again, Solly.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Why on earth would Boris and Carrie want a nanny in the first place? It's not as if they've got a whole gaggle of littlies running around the place, is it?

Oh I get it. It's just Solly trying hard to be funny haha. Failed again, Solly.

Boris Johnson 'worried about money' and if he and Carrie 'can afford a nanny' on £150k salary

The Prime Minister's earnings have reportedly shrunk from £350,000 to £150,000 a year having sacrificed his newspaper column and speaking arrangements to run the country
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...arrie-22708865
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->

Boris Johnson 'worried about money' and if he and Carrie 'can afford a nanny' on £150k salary

The Prime Minister's earnings have reportedly shrunk from £350,000 to £150,000 a year having sacrificed his newspaper column and speaking arrangements to run the country
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...arrie-22708865
Worried?
You really do have to stop reading rubbish - and actually believing it. ( Not that I think you do believe it. )
It takes a special kind of desperation to resort to such blatant attempts at fake news, and I don't say this as a fan of Boris because I'm not (though he is going up in my estimation).

If Tony B liar could earn over £80 million in just 5 years and this after being a British PM that started a war, I don't think Boris has much to worry about.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...lion-2007.html

Boris isn't exactly poor BTW as even just a little bit of research demonstrates; various sources show him as having a personal fortune of up to £3.1 million.
And we know he made a £700,000 profit on the sale of his £3.7 million ex-marital home before buying the £1.3 million mansion with Carrie, who isn't exactly on the brink of poverty herself.
Her father started The Independent.

I wish I was a penny behind him in wealth.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top