Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 09:51 AM

Re: Thai boys found safe in cave

Yes and me...consider yourself slapped Gumbud

I'm still on a high they have been found and so proud it was British divers who found them.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes and me...consider yourself slapped Gumbud

I'm still on a high they have been found and so proud it was British divers who found them.
well you can slap me anytime - but can I be lying on a massage bed??

but please back to the topic - unfortunately this has now become a circus show - we have european psychologists making predictions about outcomes etc - I'd like to hear some real Thai doctors - right now we have westerners making predictions about a culture they may have no understanding of. yes use our divers for sure - BFFS - step back on the psychology!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 11:26 AM

The most important thing is that those boys are brought out to the surface as safely and as quickly as possible.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 07:59 AM

This has now turned into a tragedy one of the rescue divers has died.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This has now turned into a tragedy one of the rescue divers has died.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
How sad, the poor man had given his time to save these children.

Priority must be given to saving lives, but I do think that Thailand needs to discover why the public were ever allowed to enter these caves
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
How sad, the poor man had given his time to save these children.

Priority must be given to saving lives, but I do think that Thailand needs to discover why the public were ever allowed to enter these caves
What a tragedy, poor man.

You have to wonder why some of these teenage boys have not been taught how to swim. They are going to need to know how to dive too. Let's hope their are no more casualties in this rescue operation.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:19 AM

Oh dear, that is sad and worrying news
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
how sad, the poor man had given his time to save these children.

priority must be given to saving lives, but i do think that thailand needs to discover why the public were ever allowed to enter these caves
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
What a tragedy, poor man.

You have to wonder why some of these teenage boys have not been taught how to swim. They are going to need to know how to dive too. Let's hope their are no more casualties in this rescue operation.

Sadly, because of this tragic death, that idea will have to be put on hold. If an experienced diver got into difficulty what chance would they have? The tunnel is 2000mtr long with many obstacles in the way.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 11:37 AM

It goes from bad to worse. As Judd says, what chance will the boys have if this has happened to someone with experience, what if one of them panics in the tunnel? it doesn't bare thinking about..

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top