Join for free
Page 19 of 51 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:30 PM

Re: Dark Days Ahead...And We Can't Even Vote Ukip!

All this speculation and 'deal, no deal' nonsense will be all academic anyway when the EU goes t*ts up in a few years time. We'll be glad we were the first to come out and learn to stand on our own two feet before the inevitable happened....
There is much dissent building up in some of the other countries in Europe and they will be watching Britain with much interest....

I give the EU ten years at most.....Or else I'll run naked along the hard shoulder of the M25.....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
All this speculation and 'deal, no deal' nonsense will be all academic anyway when the EU goes t*ts up in a few years time. We'll be glad we were the first to come out and learn to stand on our own two feet before the inevitable happened....
There is much dissent building up in some of the other countries in Europe and they will be watching Britain with much interest....

I give the EU ten years at most.....Or else I'll run naked along the hard shoulder of the M25.....
So which one are you using?????

Common methods used for fortune telling in Europe and the Americas include astromancy, horary astrology, pendulum reading, spirit board reading, tasseography (reading tea leaves in a cup), cartomancy (fortune telling with cards), tarot reading, crystallomancy (reading of a crystal sphere), and chiromancy (palmistry)

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:43 PM

You might be right there, the amount of unhappy people in the EU is building only thing worries me is if the right take advantage of that, some countries already having problems with them.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Common methods used for fortune telling in Europe and the Americas include astromancy, horary astrology, pendulum reading, spirit board reading, tasseography (reading tea leaves in a cup), cartomancy (fortune telling with cards), tarot reading, crystallomancy (reading of a crystal sphere), and chiromancy (palmistry)

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when the big day comes itsme, and 'I told you so!' will be ringing in your ears.......Bless.....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

When you put all the facts into place about the EU and what membership of it means, the arguments for leaving it gets stronger. That's why project fear has been a complete joke and ridiculed for being wrong for the past 3 or 4 years.

Just imagine what the EU Parliament will be like in May next year when all those populist MEPs are there.

Eek !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:38 PM

Imagine, by that time UK will still be paying the EU. Why? Read page 269 of May's deal.

The Joint Committee shall assess, no earlier than 8 years after the end of the transition period, the functioning of the Authority. Following such assessment, it may decide, in good faith, pursuant to point (f) of Article 164(4) and Article 166, that the United Kingdom may abolish the Authority.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
When you put all the facts into place about the EU and what membership of it means, the arguments for leaving it gets stronger. That's why project fear has been a complete joke and ridiculed for being wrong for the past 3 or 4 years.

Just imagine what the EU Parliament will be like in May next year when all those populist MEPs are there.

Eek !
What facts are those then?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Imagine, by that time UK will still be paying the EU. Why? Read page 269 of May's deal.

The Joint Committee shall assess, no earlier than 8 years after the end of the transition period, the functioning of the Authority. Following such assessment, it may decide, in good faith, pursuant to point (f) of Article 164(4) and Article 166, that the United Kingdom may abolish the Authority.
Unless we have no deal then well we would be many millions better off.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Unless we have no deal then well we would be many millions better off.
I've said it before, not one hair on my head thinks about signing such a deal. And the UK shouldn't sign it too.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What facts are those then?

Do your own research....

Page 19 of 51 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top