Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 10:16 AM

Loonies Floundering

So the deal was rejected as most predicted last night.

What was immensely interesting (embarrassing?) to watch were the various interviews with Looney Labour representatives afterward.

One after the other were pulled to pieces on national TV as interviewers asked them the simple question:

"What are Labour's plans for BrExit"

One after the other the answer was blatantly evident:

"We have no plan at all, we are utterly clueless on BrExit, we're just going to continue shaking our fist at the current government"

Interviewees were pressed and pressed on what Labour would do, what they believe in, but none of them could present any clear plan.

What we now have is the duplicitous Corbyn tabling a lame vote of no confidence which nobody expects will have the least bit of impact. He's just a lame politician playing his part in the pantomine.

Labour's position is simple. They continue to promise everything and anything to all people everwhere in order to try and garner votes. None of it is deliverable or achievable.

Free trade deals, in the customs union but not in the EU, 2nd referendum etc etc

It's all on the table in Labour terms because they don't want to alienate any part of the voting populous.

You can't get more duplicitous than this really.

Looney Labour continue to be a rag tag bunch of useless idiots presenting themselves as a political party yet still couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

Being 6 points behind the Tories in polls at this juncture in the BrExit pantomine is utterly laughable.

The true Labour Party has unquestionably been usurped by this bunch of Commie/Marxist numpties who have zero chance of ever getting to No 10 with Jezbollah Corbyn at the helm.

When will the real Labour supporters do something about it?
When will they oust Corbyn and his bunch of militant Momentum thugs?
When will they restore the party or create a new one?

Tick tock

The single most important issue facing the country for generations continues to play out, and yet 2 full years after the referendum, the Looney Labour party still have no ****ing clue whatsoever as to what to do, what their BrExit stance is and they consistently attempt to try to dupe all areas of the population by refusing to make any clear stance.

Appalling opposition. Perhaps the worse the country has ever had !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:04 AM

Re: Loonies Floundering

And you know why that is ? because TM has not included anyone else in the situation. Many waited thinking they'd get a call early on, at least two contacted the office to offer help and what did she do ? ignored them. They should have been as should all parties been in on this from the start. She was clearly out of her depth, something I didn't see at first. She didn't want anyone to see what was going on IMO

I'm no conspiracy theorist but some things are adding up in my head and starting to feel very odd.

TM wasn't voted in she was only candidate standing. Who organised that ?
She then lied and led us all to believe she was going to get us out of EU at that point she must have had her fingers crossed behind her back the porkie pies were coming thick and fast.
She has ignored her negotiators and chosen a deal that puts uk into a state of servitude to the EU.
chosen to surround herself with pro EU MPs.

She calls EU higher ups their Excellencies something I haven't heard from anyone else's mouths. After so long negotiating she never slips always your excellency. Woman IMO is working for EU.

So where in that have labour had any chance to see what is happening ?

Add to that due to media picking constantly on stupid points about JC things that I witnessed has happened all too often to decent politician, Michael Foot had it just as bad IMO

People unable to see a bigger picture and that people want a change and it doesn't matter who he has talked to he has good ideas for our country to help everyone. But they prefer to name call and go on and on about who he has spoken to, we don't care he could have talked to the devil as long as he has what we need now.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
People unable to see a bigger picture and that people want a change
This is teh foundational stone on which the fake EU 2 party political system is based Julie. They run one of their parties for a few years, Tories or Loonies, it doesn't matter, and then they engineer the media frenzies which make people angry at the current government and make them want CHANGE. They then present the answer to that change request in the form of the other party. Hence they preserve their power, because those like yourself who completely fall for the fake 2 party political system, just keep voting Tory or Labour. It's time to wake up and see that they are both the same thing. They both answer to the unseen masters, they both do the bidding of the EU and the banksters.

Nobody is getting more wealthy and propserous within this fake system except those running it and their stooges and cronies.

and it doesn't matter who he has talked to he has good ideas for our country to help everyone.
No he doesn't. He has empty rhetoric, endless fake promises which he knows can not be delivered. He will say and do anything to get votes as we saw most disgustingly at the last election. Corbyn's duping of the young electorate was pitiful and thoroughly outrageous not to mention immoral. Many are rightly angry at being played like a fiddle and one hopes they will subsequently refuse to vote for the Marxist cad at the next election.

But they prefer to name call and go on and on about who he has spoken to, we don't care he could have talked to the devil as long as he has what we need now.
But he doesn't have what we need now.

What we need is someone who will preserve democracy and honour the referedum and take us properly and irrevocably out of the EU. Commie Corbyn is NOT that man. The Looney Labour party is NOT that party.

Tory and Labour are the same entity presenting in different ways, pretending to be at odds with each other. Wake up !

Corbyn only has fake promises and is surrounded by a bunch of dimwit and incompetent politicians. He is unelectable and his party are not fit to govern the country.

Neither are the Tories.

They are collectively the EU party

They have collectively and fraudulently moved the UK over to a foreign power (the EU) over the course of 40 years using stealth and skulduggery to do it and never once giving the populous a say in the matter, never giving them a referendum on whether they wanted their country and sovereignty handing over to the EU.

Both parties are equally appalling. They both represent the totalitarian Orwellian regime which is just around the corner now.

Continuing to vote for either party ensures that the totalitarian regime will triumph and at that point all your freedoms will be lost. You will be living in a police state, able to be sezied and locek up with no trial or evidence.
Corpus Juris.

No thanks.

We have to put an end to this 40 years of stealth war that has been going on. We have to dismantle the existing political system, remove the EU stooges from our government and create a new system of democracy which involves lots of referendums.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:08 PM

That's just a difference in our political stances isn't it ? I think he has what we need you don't. Within the two party system that's the only way to make sense of it all. If we had a more conciliatory system we could take people from both parties and get best people for all the jobs we need done. We could have proper debate about nationalisation for instance because there has to be a middle way they could work for us all. May or may not result in nationalising things but could just be making sure what we have works for each and every person.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2019, 01:07 PM

That's just a difference in our political stances isn't it ? I think he has what we need you don't. Within the two party system that's the only way to make sense of it all.
Seems you just don't get it. Which is disappointing.

Corbyn doesn't have anything, neither do the Tories. They both work for the unseen unelected people who really run the country.

You cling to his promises. To the policies he says he will implement.

Doubtless you did the same in the late 90s voting for Tony BLiar.

How come you didn't see the light back then? BLiar was just another EU stooge. He didn't deliver his promises. In fact no sooner was he in No 10 than everyone was saying that he was no different to the Tories. The media had the strap line on Labour posters "It's the same thing"

Labour took us to an illegal war in Iraq, Brown subsequently bankrupted our country and sold our gold reserves off to foreign interests for a pittance.

How is it you don't see the truth of all this?

These people all work for the same masters. They have no interest in looking after you or anyone else, saving that they implement some small token gestures which help keep idiots voting for them and preserve the illusion of democracy.

There is no hope for this country while ever people remain stupified in the Matrix of this fake political system. Idiots will keep voting for Tory or Labour, will keep flip flopping between the two according to the whims of their emotions and personal frustrations, waiting whilst the imcumbent party of power does enough damage to make people hate them before then switching to the other party and seeing the entire cycle repeat over and over and over.

It's puerile to cite and talk about the policies of yoru favourite party. Those policies exist only to gain votes from weak minded fools. Once the party gets to No 10, they just join the conveyor belt and fall in line with the real people running the country.

The cycle has to end, otherwise we will lose all of our freedoms.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

16-01-2019, 01:12 PM

No need to be patronising realist. I do get it but I am sensible enough to know we can't just throw everything out and start from scratch, we have to work with what we have until we can effect change.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2019, 01:32 PM

No need to be patronising realist. I do get it but I am sensible enough to know we can't just throw everything out and start from scratch, we have to work with what we have until we can effect change.
Julie, you can not effect change by constantly voting in the same political rulers.

If you keep voting them in, they will keep selling this country down the river to foreign interests, surely you can see that?!!!

You've had 40+ years to see change effected and yet we are still here, still caught in the same political fake system, still with the same illusionary democracy. YOU and everyone else voted for it and apparently will continue to do so !!

These are the primary stages that saw the UK sold down the river into the control of the EU. Perpetrated by both Tories and Labour:

1972 Ted Heath : European Communities Act

1986 Margaret Thatcher : Single European Act

1992 John Major : Maastricht Treaty

1997 Tony Blair : Amsterdam Treaty

2001 Tony Blair : Treaty of Nice

2007 Tony Blair : Treaty of Lisbon

Continuing to vote for these stooges simply continues the status quo. Is that really what you want?

We have to stop voting for Tories and Labour.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 01:52 PM

Awkward Realist, HWMO and I were torn whether to vote for Ukip or for our local Tory MP, (Owen Patterson - North Shropshire). He is a rabid, hardline pro-Brexiteer and therefore following the wishes of his constituents. The Tories always get in locally and although we knew it was a wasted vote, we still voted for Ukip on principle because at the time, they resonated with our views on the EU. However, as predicted, Patterson romped home.

Now, what do we do? I have nothing but contempt for all politicians, but if a general election looms, there is no way I would ever vote Ukip again with how they have now turned to the far right. Do we ignore all and not bother to vote and perhaps a Remainer Tory gets in instead of Patterson being re-elected? or do we vote for Tory again in the hope that he does get re-elected even though I wouldn't give any of them the time of day.

Our choices are so few it's lamentable.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

16-01-2019, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Awkward Realist, HWMO and I were torn whether to vote for Ukip or for our local Tory MP, (Owen Patterson - North Shropshire). He is a rabid, hardline pro-Brexiteer and therefore following the wishes of his constituents. The Tories always get in locally and although we knew it was a wasted vote, we still voted for Ukip on principle because at the time, they resonated with our views on the EU. However, as predicted, Patterson romped home.

Now, what do we do? I have nothing but contempt for all politicians, but if a general election looms, there is no way I would ever vote Ukip again with how they have now turned to the far right. Do we ignore all and not bother to vote and perhaps a Remainer Tory gets in instead of Patterson being re-elected? or do we vote for Tory again in the hope that he does get re-elected even though I wouldn't give any of them the time of day.

Our choices are so few it's lamentable.
I agree and I can't see how stopping voting helps that just makes it look like we don't care IMO
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Now, what do we do? I have nothing but contempt for all politicians
Understood.

Voting is pretty perilous because many of the parties are stooge parties not just the primary 2. I've read some sites that claim even the BNP is now a kind of "honey trap" party, there to pick up all the agitators.

To a great extent we are reliant on some group or groups of organised educated people to make themselves known and to create a credible party, even if it is just a "party for change" rather than a party that would seriously want to be in No 10.

A possible alternative is for the nation to purposefully make what is called a "Protest Vote".

That is, to effectively spoil the ballot paper but in such a way that the government categorises it as a "Protest Vote".

This is EXTREMELY important because the government conveniently put spoiled votes in all manner of separate groups. If you just write silly stuff on it or tick every box etc there's a category for each. Ticking more than one box can be put in the "made a mistake" category.

Therefore it is vital to spoil the paper in EXACTLY the right way such that there can be no doubt whatsoever that the person is making a "Protest Vote".

If an election or referendum had a huge proportion of protest votes then the government would be under significant pressure to change the system.

To ensure your paper is treated as a Protest Vote you need to :

1) NOT put any ticks or crosses anywhere on the paper
2) Put a single line across all the choices
3) Write the word NONE across the ballot paper

like this:

This website explains why it is vital that the near 1/3rd of voters who spoil their papers need to do it in this consistent way. Unless and until they do, government conveniently ignores them and the huge numbers aren't seen as newsworthy.

http://www.votenone.org.uk/protest_votes_count.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top