Join for free
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:56 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Her PHR is her 'Personal Health Record',Jem. Likely showing the doctor isn't taking Mrs R's claims to be 'at death's door' with the solemnity she'd like or thinks she should be afforded.
As for your 'collateral'...well,now I'll piss you off [teehee] by telling you a count of 4.5 LDL [see how easy it is to annoy the Jem,so it is!] is bad,as THAT type of cholester-I mean collateral, blocks the arteries...whereas a count of 4-or higher HDL [smirk-I did it to yer man again!] actually assists the heart due to it containing triglycerides. See? Aren't you glad you asked,Jem?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Hello Possums.
I'm back from London.
I have a boring pic thread in the photo section.
Jem be careful dancing in the kitchen!
Oh and I heard that Pugsy is suffering from PHD to a certain degree.

Gummy Bear I miss our banter. X
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 01:00 PM

5 am each morning is a great time - cool just above 'chilly' at 22C and I have a few jobs to attend. Today I was on garden watering duties a quarter acre plot that takes 45 mins to hand water - but you can do it slower and gently. I can turn on some reticulation to cover other parts.

Once that is done then animal feeding next 4 dogs and a cat [the parrot flew away!] this takes 30 mins approx as they all have different eating styles and times - the small dogs won't eat until the big ones have [the pecking order] then I can get to fit in a perculated coffee and just enjoy the gentle breezes and watch the sprays of the retic.

sun comes up at 5.30am approx and you can feel it's heat quickly taking effect - time for some computer activity in aircon conditions - bit of a rest and then more jobs but hotter and sweater ones. Today I cleaned our white fold up outdoor barbie table which everyone including the cat gets messy - so out comes the bleach. you need to get ya outdoor jobs done before 9am or ya stuffed!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Hello Possums.
I'm back from London.
I have a boring pic thread in the photo section.
Jem be careful dancing in the kitchen!
Oh and I heard that Pugsy is suffering from PHD to a certain degree.

Gummy Bear I miss our banter. X
I had to collect all my pieces together for a rest!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

13-12-2018, 03:27 PM

been watchin the UK series Endeavour recently - what a quirkly old world charm lovely series!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Her PHR is her 'Personal Health Record',Jem. Likely showing the doctor isn't taking Mrs R's claims to be 'at death's door' with the solemnity she'd like or thinks she should be afforded.
As for your 'collateral'...well,now I'll piss you off [teehee] by telling you a count of 4.5 LDL [see how easy it is to annoy the Jem,so it is!] is bad,as THAT type of cholester-I mean collateral, blocks the arteries...whereas a count of 4-or higher HDL [smirk-I did it to yer man again!] actually assists the heart due to it containing triglycerides. See? Aren't you glad you asked,Jem?

Thanks Pug.
We seem to live in a world of abbreviations, I remember one Monday morning I wasn’t feeling too good, self inflicted head injury brought on by too much Guinness, no fancy name for it, commonly known as a hangover, the wife said that I didn’t look the picture of work and that I’d be better off staying away from it or I might be the cause of an accident, so much for confidence, anyway I went up to the Doc and asked him for a ‘sick note’, he took one look at me and said “What’s it now Jem, CFL again?”
“What’s that Doc?”
“Cronic F…ing Laziness”
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 04:37 PM

Welcome back from Londing Sweetie, Lovely snaps.

You take it easy Gummy, leisure is the key word here, "No need to hurry, no need to worry, you're a King and the lady's a Queen" as the old Dublin song goes.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:16 AM

I met some rather posh bears in London.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-12-2018, 12:19 AM

I thought of Pugsy Bear, when I saw this one. X
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:28 AM

Ah,yes,Sweetie....that photo reminds me of the time I told my mate Tony I quite fancied becoming a barista - and Tony saying "NO chance-you don't know anything about the law!" [genuinely]

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top