Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 04:23 PM

The EU and Freemasonry

One wonders how many of the EU parliament and council and ECJ are freemasons.

Here an article from the Masonic Press that talks about regular meetings between EU representatives and the Freemasons

http://masonictimes.blogspot.com/201...discussed.html

"yesterday in the European Union's capital was held the traditional meeting of EU's leaders and Freemasonry's representatives of the Member States. On behalf of the EU participated José Manuel Durăo Barroso (President of the European Commission), Herman van Rompuy (President of the European Council) and László SURJÁN (Vice-president of the European Parliament) and on behalf of the Craft attended: Grand Orient of Belgium, the United Grand Lodges of Germany, the Grand Orient of France, Droit Humain (Belgium, France and Spain), International Masonic Order DELPHI (Greece), Women's Grand Lodge of Belgium, Women's Grand Lodge of France, the Grand Orient of Hungary, the Grand Orient Lusitano (Portugal) and the Grand Lodge of Italy."

"The leaders of the European Union and of the Craft discussed during the session on inter-generational solidarity and the establishment of parameters for the society of tomorrow in Europe."

The society of tomorrow ??

It is the long running aim and agenda of freemasons to establish a World Government and single World currency.
Small wonder they are all over the EU, a collective which is literally destroying sovereignty and nationality and moving everyone towards becoming "nothing people", just conveyor belt churned out Europeans who have lost all identity and who are assimilated into the large collective of their EU federal state.

DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ???!!

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 04:34 PM

Re: The EU and Freemasonry

In a word, NO!! that is quite an eye-opener.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 04:35 PM

And Remainers have the bare faced cheek to criticise Nigel
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 04:52 PM

Ruled by a bunch of wimps in pinnys? No chance!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 05:49 PM

I don't wish to upset anyone but this Mason threat has been around for years, they are the main instigators of the NWO.

They are a threat to humanity as a whole, I can't believe that people are not aware of this, the internet is choker block with this information,

Google Free Masonary, Google NWO. its all there wake up people.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:00 PM

Obviously none of you have been asked to join
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:11 PM

I have no time for secretive, mysterious people. They cannot be trusted.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Ha! ha!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I think you will find there are several of them on here, they give themselves away with their secret hand signal
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I have no time for secretive, mysterious people. They cannot be trusted.
No do I
I have met various FMs unfortunately they were prats convinced the masons were the be all and end all..
Still there must be ok ones as well

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top