Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 06:29 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, a cold wind here but no frost and dry so no complaints.

If it stays dry I will go out and turn over some soil in the veg plot ready for planting some root crops at the start of March, I already have my greenhouse crop seeds started on the house window cills, just waiting for them to sprout. OK it may be wishful thinking but we can dream of spring can't we?

Enjoy your day everyone
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 07:12 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

That's admirable and and positive-thinking, Barry. The azaleas, pecans, and redbuds are in bloom here, so no doubt spring will soon be there.

It's a rainy late evening in Florida but it is so warm I'm in shorts, but tomorrow will be a different story with a chilly front behind the rain.

Today is dog factory, washing four dogs in succession, and then doing some pre-Calculus tutoring.

Enjoy the gardening or whatever comes your way, everyone!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 07:47 AM

It's another wet & miserable morning here!
There's wet snow but it's not sticking

I Had meant to do a bit of shopping and other errands yesterday, but put it off and stayed in
I must do them today though
I think I'll start by catching the bus into town and having breakfast in Wetherspoons

I've just watched a bit of 24hr news, they're still forecasting floods, especially in Shropshire
I know it's winter, but I think that like everyone else, I'll be glad when the weather improves
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 08:28 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dry but very cold here. The forecast is for a cold and largely sunny start with some showers developing during the morning. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Nothing planned, that’s impossible with this weather so it’s yet another indoors ‘me’ day!
Roll on spring, only 23 days to go!

https://days.to/spring/2020

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 08:39 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cold windy start but at last it has stopped raining.

No gardening for me, it is saturated and has standing water and no Weatherspoons, it is flooded.

Guy has an appointment in town, but the roads are gridlocked and only one bridge into town, which is an old Toll Bridge.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:57 AM

Good morning all.
Back to normal today after our lovely weekend break at Thorsby Hall in Nottinghamshire..

Tony & I plan on a trip to the tip with some old shower fittings and other general rubbish. If the weather stays fine we might go a little walk this afternoon & call at the pub.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:42 AM

Good morning everyone bright and cold with heavy showers on the way .
I have put the sheets out to dry , I hope they do so before the rain arrives later this morning.

Not a lot planned, ginger bread men to make for the children and some cleaning.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:50 AM

Good morning all dry and sunny but a bit on the chilly side here.

No plans for the day bar cleaning and ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:13 PM

Good Morning from Foxy's World.....

No running today after a sleepless night with a painful big toe.
I thought these tablets were supposed to reduce the pain and inflammation, instead of making it worse. Had to resort to an Ibuprofen in the middle of the night, don't know if I'm supposed to mix them, I managed to get off to sleep after that anyway....And here I am....

Beautiful sunny and warm morning here, would have made a perfect run...

Taking Mrs Fox for some physio on her knee later, it's been booked for ages so despite her other afflictions she decided to get it over with, providing I can drive....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top