Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 09:24 AM

Re: Why Do Some People, Look Down On Others?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
There are plenty on the Internet.
So you don't in fact know any ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Do you know many ?
Hi

Perverts, Racists and Anti Gays?

Yes, I know loads of them.

It was my job.

They are commonly known as Radical Muslims.

They despise anyone, including ordinary Muslims, who do not have their warped view of life.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am moving from a big detached on a small private road to a much smaller Ex Council.

It works for me because it is so close to all amenities, walking distance, and a ten minute bus into the Town Centre.

Living in a small village with no public transport to speak of is no fun, however nice the surroundings.

I need to plan for the future.

It is definitely not new BMW and exclusive Golf Club territory where I am moving.

I will probably lower the tone, but they will have to get used to it.
You’re downsizing... that’s great it’s just what I’ve got planned .
Ex council brilliant often means a spacious house with a fabulous back garden with out to much expense, i’d think any of your soon to be neighbours of a certain age errr 50+ envy you.
My sister has been lucky to downsize to an ex council . She’s an retired teacher I look up to her
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan2 ->
I disagree. I don't think it's the same thing. Despising people or their principles does not equate to looking down on them.

It is the same thing - if you look down on ignorant vile hate filled people.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 07:40 PM

Is it possible to 'look down' on people considered to be above you? For instance, upper class twits with no concept of life.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:40 AM

Swimfeeder tried to reply , your mailbox is stuffed to the gunnels
You’ve obviously been chatting up those tall slender blondes!

It’s looks fabulous you lucky thing ...if you’ve a head for heights get up the Long Mynd you can look down on everyone from up there , it’s the top of the world it’s a favourite of mine .

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top