Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Re: Neighbours

You can tell which neighbours have Hot Tubs, they're all wrinkly.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
You can tell which neighbours have Hot Tubs, they're all wrinkly.
You shouldn't be looking Spitty.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:07 PM

We are very lucky with neighbours. On the one side we have a recently separated mother with two school-age children who has just bought the property. I had already met her a couple of times at family get-togethers as she is, or was married to the son of one of my sister-in-law's sister. Very nice, respectable and helpful young lady. We had a super Polish family living on the other side who were renting the property. Unfortunately, they returned to Poland recently and I do miss her. She used to type out lovely Polish recipes for me to try out. Still, luckily, the neighbour who owns the property is very particular with who she rents the house out to and a nice young nurse is renting the property now so at least if we are taken ill, we won't have far to go.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 10:49 PM

That is lovely SG. I am sure we can find you some Polish recipe's.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top