Join for free
Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 01:55 AM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Hey Blue. That’s pretty cool looking. I think I may have forgotten to mention how adorable you looked in your cowboy hat. My excitement over posting pictures overtook everything else.

Since I was out all day I didn’t get any of my hats out and I’m ready for my bath and bedtime now so I’ll catch you later on. Today I did put a pink streak in my moms hair. It looked adorable on her.

I do have a bit of a surprise for you though. I’ll show you it tomorrow.
Later
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hey Blue. That’s pretty cool looking. I think I may have forgotten to mention how adorable you looked in your cowboy hat. My excitement over posting pictures overtook everything else.

Since I was out all day I didn’t get any of my hats out and I’m ready for my bath and bedtime now so I’ll catch you later on. Today I did put a pink streak in my moms hair. It looked adorable on her.

I do have a bit of a surprise for you though. I’ll show you it tomorrow.
Later
Hi Bratti and thank you for the nice compliment. I think green is my "least" favourite colour. I had on a green top today, so that is why I did it and I knew I was having a shower tonight, so I could wash it out.

I will be out most of the day tomorrow because I have to go out of town....but I should be on here tomorrow evening to see the surprise you have for me.

Filly left a message for you down in the "self moderated thread"....and I see that last night when I wasn't on the forum, Nicol tried to help us down there, but the Administrators had to delete some threads, you will see it all when you go down there to catch up on that thread.

Roxy showed us how to do a real easy one for our pictures and graphic to be posted on the forum. I am going to join the one she showed us, as it seems very simple.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 08:16 AM

Green is my least favourite colour also. It has no shine to it so ends up looking like MOSS. If it had a bit of shine to it, it would look nicer.

And I forgot to upload my pic in order to surprise you. It’s not a huge surprise.
It’s just something you said you really liked so I got some more pics of them.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Check out the spotted goat . It’s so cute. Then there’s a spotted goat that looks like it has a big bandaid wrapped around it so I needed to take a pic of that too
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

10-09-2018, 08:34 AM

What’s GOATS got to do with it
Got to do with it
What’s Goats but a second hand emotion

Is this not the cutest thing. It looked like a GOAT WRAP

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 12:34 AM

Oh my gosh Bratti, thanks for posting these. So cute, there's my donkeys, looks like mother and daughter eh?

Those goats are so funny. I have never seen a spotted goat before, that is amazing. Ooops, looks also like a pregnant goat out there, hahaha.....

Nice snaps Bratti, nice surprise, I never expected that, I love anything to do with the farm and country. Reminds me of my childhood and how I loved it in the country. Children are very lucky to grow up on a farm, makes you really appreciate animals. I love them all......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-09-2018, 12:55 AM

I was at the doctor today. I am sick and need some tests done in the next couple days, so I won't be posting until later in the week.....

Talk to everyone soon.....

Blue
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

11-09-2018, 01:04 AM

You’re welcome. I thought you’d like them.
Good luck with your tests.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:20 PM

Bratti...these photos are wonderful...goats are just too cute, especially the baby ones...

OMGosh Blue...between Bratti and myself, you've a steady stream of lush, farmland photos, along with the animals residing therein.

Hmmm, I don't seem to be able to do even "thumbnails" from my computer today...

Take care, Blue...and we'll see you on the flipside...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

11-09-2018, 05:58 PM

Bombarded with cute adorable farmland creatures.
I guess there’s worse things to endure

Thanks Filly. The baby goats and donkeys are the cutest things ever. I saw these on the way up to my parents house last weekend and remembered how tickled pink Blue was about them so stopped the car and got off the highway to take photos. It’s mennonite country so there was a man in his coveralls watching me the entire time. Me with my ‘pink’ hair and all. it was fun. I’ll add some more pics as soon as I get them.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Bombarded with cute adorable farmland creatures.
I guess there’s worse things to endure

Thanks Filly. The baby goats and donkeys are the cutest things ever. I saw these on the way up to my parents house last weekend and remembered how tickled pink Blue was about them so stopped the car and got off the highway to take photos. It’s mennonite country so there was a man in his coveralls watching me the entire time. Me with my ‘pink’ hair and all. it was fun. I’ll add some more pics as soon as I get them.
You know what, Bratti...at first I missed the donkeys and then noticed them...they're as adorable as the goats... Nothing else, that I would enjoy being bombarded with either.

My favourite place to be is at the kids farm...with a bonfire and the animals...

I can just picture you stopping in Mennonite Country to take pictures whilst sporting your pink hair...

My plans for this week were cancelled so my hair is still silver/blonde...but I swear...one day I am going to do it, I really am.

Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures...

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top