Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 10:32 AM

Re: Netanyahu and his wife Sara to be charged with accepting bribes etc

What else should be taken from the attacks on members talking about the case then ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 10:36 AM

There not attacks they are posts that challenge their bigoted and dishonest attitudes .
They really couldn't care less if Netenyahu and his wife are corrupt .
What they care about is demonising the state of Israel to an extent which amounts to anti semitism .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 10:38 AM

My goodness so just because they are Jewish we can't point out their crimes. It's attitudes like this cause antisemitism.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 10:44 AM

Firstly Julie they have yet to be convicted of any crimes .

Yet already people are ready to assume they are guilty of something .

What happened to innocent until proven ?

And let's not pretend that anti Zionism is anything else but anti semitism in a new form .

When I see pathological ranting against the only Jewish state it also can only be one thing .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

03-12-2018, 11:00 AM

And that never happens to anyone else only this pair ? Don't make me laugh I've argued long and hard for innocent until proven guilty for many people and most here are all too quick to accept they are guilty before any trial has taken place.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2018, 11:00 AM

Like who?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

03-12-2018, 11:02 AM

I'm not getting into this again if you have questions look for the answers elsewhere I'm not playing.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2018, 11:07 AM

A simple question Julie
I don't understand what you mean by 'playing '

Who else is being accused of corruption ?
This thread (started by someone I have on ignore )is just a flame bait for anti Israel rantings in order to engender attention .

And it gets it .
The anti semites just can't resist the chance to have a go
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Firstly Julie they have yet to be convicted of any crimes .

Yet already people are ready to assume they are guilty of something .

What happened to innocent until proven ?
And let's not pretend that anti Zionism is anything else but anti semitism in a new form .

When I see pathological ranting against the only Jewish state it also can only be one thing .
Exactly ! What about the Palestinian MP given 6 months in Israeli jail without trial ?

The link UJ posted says;

"The final decision on whether to indict rests with Israel's attorney-general, who is still weighing whether to charge Netanyahu in the other two cases.

Those relate to allegations that Netanyahu accepted gifts from businessmen and that he tried to strike a deal with a different media mogul for better coverage in return for curbs on a competing newspaper."
Get rid of that man and maybe there might be a chance for peace in the region and Israel would gain some respect. As it is, the same old clichés are thrown in by those who can't see the light, because there is no other argument for them to give , other than name calling .
Specifically, by the person who so regularly condemns anything written in most press publications that doesn't conform to their own brain washed ,beliefs. Now we see ' in return for curbs on competing newspaper' Crooked as a dog's hind leg !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2018, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Get rid of that man and maybe there might be a chance for peace in the region ....
If you believe that you will believe anything .

And let's face it you do

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top