Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 03:42 PM

Re: Hemorrhoids

Hello Lion Queen, everyone will laugh when I tell you how to get rid of the itch, I truly understand what you are going through as I had it myself and NOTHING helped, however through trial and error I found that the only thing that stopped the itching was Vicks vapour rub, I suffered that itch for six months and believe me it was really awful, I couldn't sleep I was so exhausted. I wont go on for fear that people will laugh, I know how ridiculus it sounds but please believe me try it, it works right away.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 11:19 PM

Preparation H isn't bad. It's got thyme in it which is an anti inflammatory.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 11:57 PM

I think your doctor could be wrong and therefore, insist on another. Self medication is wrong when you do not know what the problem is.

I had anal cancer, and tried to deal with the symptoms myself for long enough. Wrong thing to do, but the only relief I got was plenty of baths and Sudocreme .

Sorry, should have said that your symptoms could any one of a number of things, and not sinister, but it is always best to get the correct diagnosis. So, if you are not happy with the diagnosis, keep going back. It might be polyps which can be removed.
Didn't intend to cause you unnecessary worry, LQ.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 01:12 PM

Had a great time last night at golden girls party, the anti histamines chemist gave me is helping a bit. Back to docs in morning though.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 12:08 AM

So how did you get on at the docs LQ?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top