Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 11:24 AM

Re: Soubry called some names......

She was quite happy with leave campaigners acting like morons and generally disrupting news items. In fact, the BBC seemed to be happy with that too as they made no attempt to cut them out of their broadcasts.

Diddums!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 01:24 PM

I hate the thought of giving this woman the time of day, never mind the publicity she always seeks, but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to say what a stupid, self-serving hypocrite she is.

This idiotic woman who is working against her own constituents who voted to leave, couldn’t wait to appear on the media to inform viewers how she played her part as the hurt, insulted martyr. Made even better by deliberately walking through the chanting crowd with the cameras in tow. Then she has the gall to sit in front of the camera blaming the Met police for not “protecting her”, and quoting Jo Cox’s sad fate, she conveniently forgets to mention that is was her own party that cut Police funding!!!.

Oh, and her complaint that she was called a liar and a fascist by the crowd outside Parliament, has she again conveniently forgotten how she publicly insulted both Tommy Robinson by calling him a Racist and Fascist,(well though he may be) and had the nerve to call Brexiteers Racist! Talk about hypocrisy.

Look at the abuse both Jacob Rees Mogg and Nigel Farage, along with their innocent families had to go through from Remain supporters when they were verbally abused and insulted in the full gaze of the media and public. Did we hear whinging from them about police protection? No, of course, not.

Anna Soubry is a publicity-seeking, self-serving hypocritical hardened politician, not an innocent, gentle female that she wishes us all to portray her as.Where were her cries of rage
and solidarity when JRM and Nigel Farage and families were being physically jostled in the street and verbally abused with every disgusting name thrown at them.
She should shut up, stop playing the innocent in front of the cameras and take it on the chin.I'm not saying it was right to do it, but If she cannot stand the heat of being called “Nazi and Liar” by those who are rightly angry with her treachery, then she should get out of the kitchen.

One would imagine she has only witnessed a bit of the anger that could well be heading her way if Brexit does not take place due to her repeated attempts to stop it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:33 PM

Well remembering what the police told Nigal Farage when they had him trapped in a building in Scotland was what did he expect coming to Scotland where he was hated and they did very little to help him. So what does this woman expect when she stands in a country her party has systematically damaged for years talking about something the electorate wants but shes trying to stop ?

As I said earlier in thread rape threats can't be tolerated but the rest ? sorry she started a lot of the name calling herself.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Agree with you Julie, threats of Rape is despicable and deplorable, but the rest is just name-calling and her martyrish publicity stunt fooled no-one but the most gullible.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 05:27 PM

One would imagine she has only witnessed a bit of the anger that could well be heading her way if Brexit does not take place due to her repeated attempts to stop it.
Along with quite a few others, naive about their constituents and the aftermath.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Along with quite a few others, naive about their constituents and the aftermath.
That's why she's making such a fuss IMO she's getting ready to protect herself and others from the anger there will be if we don't leave properly from EU. Sadly for her her party has seen the demise of our police force numbers so she will have to be wary.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hate the thought of giving this woman the time of day, never mind the publicity she always seeks, but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to say what a stupid, self-serving hypocrite she is.

This idiotic woman who is working against her own constituents who voted to leave, couldn’t wait to appear on the media to inform viewers how she played her part as the hurt, insulted martyr. Made even better by deliberately walking through the chanting crowd with the cameras in tow. Then she has the gall to sit in front of the camera blaming the Met police for not “protecting her”, and quoting Jo Cox’s sad fate, she conveniently forgets to mention that is was her own party that cut Police funding!!!.

Oh, and her complaint that she was called a liar and a fascist by the crowd outside Parliament, has she again conveniently forgotten how she publicly insulted both Tommy Robinson by calling him a Racist and Fascist,(well though he may be) and had the nerve to call Brexiteers Racist! Talk about hypocrisy.

Look at the abuse both Jacob Rees Mogg and Nigel Farage, along with their innocent families had to go through from Remain supporters when they were verbally abused and insulted in the full gaze of the media and public. Did we hear whinging from them about police protection? No, of course, not.

Anna Soubry is a publicity-seeking, self-serving hypocritical hardened politician, not an innocent, gentle female that she wishes us all to portray her as.Where were her cries of rage
and solidarity when JRM and Nigel Farage and families were being physically jostled in the street and verbally abused with every disgusting name thrown at them.
She should shut up, stop playing the innocent in front of the cameras and take it on the chin.I'm not saying it was right to do it, but If she cannot stand the heat of being called “Nazi and Liar” by those who are rightly angry with her treachery, then she should get out of the kitchen.

Brilliant post Shroppy - my thoughts entirely.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 08:50 PM

Yes, I agree Fender, great post Shropshiregirl.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 09:09 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 09:13 PM

Shropshiregirl for PM.....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top