Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:46 PM

Re: 'Dead' PM walking !!!

You can shout me down over my opinion, some will as it seems to be their thing. But. I think firstly, a Remainer should never have been in charge of the talks. 2nd, All 4 parts of the UK should have been in on this from day one. Lastly, we should have just left, then when the dust had settled and we knew how/where we wanted to go, we could then have talked with the EU, on a level playing field, giving neither side an edge or the ability to treat the other side with the contempt that's been shown already. Ok that's how I feel.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Only now is she asking other parties to get involved! She should have done that from the beginning. It seems like she's plowed ahead with her ideas and not listened to anything she didn't want to hear.
Every MP is representing us not just the Tories.
If Corbyn calls an election he won't win, we want the Blue Meanies to sort the shambles they started.
That would mean another term for them to completely destroy everything.
Agree with you TessA, She was so thick-skinned she couldn't even see the writing on the wall as Brexit Minister after Brexit Minister and other Brexit supporting ministers deserted her cabinet after getting sight of her traitorous withdrawal agreement, leaving just the remain supporting stooges ever willing to nod their heads in agreement as her suicidal note was signed, sealed and delivered to her co-conspiritors in the EU. No wonder they were laughing as she put pen to paper in Brussels. .
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
You can shout me down over my opinion, some will as it seems to be their thing. But. I think firstly, a Remainer should never have been in charge of the talks. 2nd, All 4 parts of the UK should have been in on this from day one. Lastly, we should have just left, then when the dust had settled and we knew how/where we wanted to go, we could then have talked with the EU, on a level playing field, giving neither side an edge or the ability to treat the other side with the contempt that's been shown already. Ok that's how I feel.
And every leaver has been saying that from day 1 years ago however we had I’m Dave I’m a remainer and I quit , then I’m Theresa I’m a remainer but now I’m a leaver .... and then all the remoaners invented hard Brexit soft brexit , the you didn’t know what you meant by leave brexit , we must have a deal brexit .....and a House of Commons ( yes ALL PARTIES!!!) moving the goalposts and even today are still ignoring both how their very own constituencies voted and IGNORING THE MANDATE THE PEOPLE GAVE THEM ... so for now they hold all the cards however sooner or later ‘the end result’ whatever it is will become clear and then the great unwashed will have their say !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:15 PM

Nothing to shout you down on there Roxy. I agree with you 100%
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:32 PM

Good post Roxy, I agree
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:46 PM

Furthermore...(she's up on her hind legs now) I don't remember anything on the Voting Paper about leaving with a deal. It was simply Leave or Stay.....Wasn't it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:54 PM

Furthermore...(she's up on her hind legs now) I don't remember anything on the Voting Paper about leaving with a deal. It was simply Leave or Stay.....Wasn't it.
Hi

That is the problem, there are many varieties of leaving the EU.

Norway is not in it, nor is Switzerland.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That is the problem, there are many varieties of leaving the EU.
Not true.

There are only 2 ways of leaving the EU according to the Treaties which govern our position in the EU.

You either:

1. Leave with an agreed Withdrawal Agreement

2. Simply leave

They are the only 2 methods.

What we currently have is the EU desperate to keep us in their clutches and therefore pulling the strings of our politicians to prevent it happening.

The EU don't give a damn about our referendum. They don't give a damn about the UK people or their wishes.

What they care about is protecting their empire, not allowing a member state to leave as it sets a dangerous precedent for other member states which would lead to the collapse of the EU. Oh and there the issue of £billions at stake too but that's secondary to the issue of the EU collapsing.

How is it that the people of the UK are permitting this foreign power to exert this force and influence on our government?

How is it we are tolerating, even for a second, this foreign powers meddling in our affairs to the extent that our fundamental principles of democracy are being threatened?!

It's ridiculous.

We voted to leave, democratically. The majority that voted want no part of this emerging totalitarian police state.

There can be only one outcome to such flagrant abuse of our democratic system and core principles which our forebears fought and died for and that is total revolution, massive civil unrest, maybe even civil war.

It is sadly inevitable now.

It is patently clear that our government and all major parties have no intention whatsoever of taking us out of the EU.
They are owned and controlled by the EU.

It's up to the people of the UK to take back their political system and restore democracy.

As I have suggested many times, prepare yourselves for what is surely to come. Establish long term food supplies and some way of making dirty water drinkable.

Assume that electricity and gas supplies will be impacted.

Make provisions for yourself and your loved ones before it is too late to do so.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 05:12 PM

Perhaps this is all a set up. The EU are showing the members what would happen if they dare to try and leave. Don't forget they'd have the change of currency from the Euro to sort out too. We're being made an example of, set up by Cameron and May as the "fall guy". It's all staged
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Perhaps this is all a set up. The EU are showing the members what would happen if they dare to try and leave. Don't forget they'd have the change of currency from the Euro to sort out too. We're being made an example of, set up by Cameron and May as the "fall guy". It's all staged
I wouldn't put anything past them.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top