Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 06:19 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

Week two (it feels like ten) of isolation. Cold and damp here this morning - no frost and no more snow -yet!

Going to put up a couple of shelves in the kitchen, have a jigsaw puzzle on the go, and a small 'flat pack' cupboard to put together.

Have a good day - say safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 06:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone

You are right Tabs just two weeks but it feels like ten....have to admit I was horrified yesterday when that woman health advisor in the Corona update said it could be six months before we are back to normal....blimey I might not survive

Going to clean some light fittings today and some mirrors.

Have a good day all...whatever is planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

You are right Tabs just two weeks but it feels like ten....have to admit I was horrified yesterday when that woman health advisor in the Corona update said it could be six months before we are back to normal....blimey I might not survive

Going to clean some light fittings today and some mirrors.

Have a good day all...whatever is planned
Isn't it silly - there is nowhere I really need to go - but it irritates me that I can't! Hey Ho - we will survive!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Isn't it silly - there is nowhere I really need to go - but it irritates me that I can't! Hey Ho - we will survive!
Same here tabs...but biggest problem for me is no grandkids to hug...honest it's torture just seeing them on FaceTime....little one doesn't understand he keeps asking to go to Grandma's
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:16 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Still hoping Guy gets his operation on Thursday.

Most were observing the rules yesterday which was good to see.

We did a supermarket visit and a delivery to an Ex neighbour who cannot go out.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:21 AM

Good morning all, no frost this morning but still a cold wind and spitting with rain.... roll on spring...

Nothing planned outside unless it cheers up a bit, so other than walking the hounds it will be another day of jigsaws and aero modelling, just another tough day in the world of retirement.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 08:16 AM

Good morning. Its tough for us that are in complete isolation and cannot get food orders, Take care everyone. stay safe and well. God bless.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 08:57 AM

Morning all

I'm in work and Royal Mail haven't arrived with works mail and apparently not coming until 11am so going to have to play on the internet till it comes as I can't do my job until the mail arrives.

I'm working full time today and Friday so I can take Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off.

I've got disposable gloves on and my hands are sweating already. Better to be safe though so I'll put up with it.

Try keep busy folks, 6 months sounds a lot but time flies, it will be September before we know it and hopefully I can still take my holiday that I booked a few months ago for September. If not no worries, we'll just go when things are ok.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone very chilly here.

I am just going to hang out the washing then do some cleaning.

After 3 weeks of 'no shopping', (I last shopped on the 10th March) I am having an order delivered today, sadly some things are missing and there are many substitutions of things I don't want which I will send back so others can use them.
It will be lovely to have fruit again .

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 10:46 AM

Morning all.

My 10 bags of compost have finally arrived this morning. They should have come last week, but the garden centre had to close. Fortunately they are honouring pre-closure orders.

All quiet here, hardly any traffic or walkers going by, just the odd dog walker.
Doesn't feel quite as cold as yesterday now that bitter wind has dropped.

Enjoy your day best you can folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top