Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Re: Black Helicopters

Not really sure that now is a particularly good time for a new series of Airwolf to be filmed.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure we can all be critical of the young & I am sure the young can be critical of us older people, but we are all trying to live under difficult circumstances so we need to find the best way.
I have never been busier than I am since the lockdown & that has been ,made worse by the fact that my cat had a severe asthma attack on Saturday, so to avoid stressing him in the car, the vet gave me instructions on what to do & called me every 2 hours to check his progress. The cat slowly improved but my vet spoke to me on Sunday & Monday... and eventually told me I had done a good job.

On top of this, my insulin is working too well & they don't know why, so if I feel tired I have to do a blood test to check my sugars aren't too low, which sometimes means 10 times a day. They can't see me till April 23..,. and that still may not happen!

Apart from keeping me and my cat alive, the one advantage is that the helicopters that check motorway traffic have now had to move to Tabby's house.....so it is much quieter here! :lol:
Do hope your cat is OK now & you are as well.

We haven't seen any here, so those must be in Tabby's area also.
Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Not really sure that now is a particularly good time for a new series of Airwolf to be filmed.
Right over Tabby's area too.

(I love the humour on here. )
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:20 PM

There have military manoeuvres going on around the country, that involves RAF Pumas (Helicopters) which are black.

Well thats what the police told the people who reported their activities in the area.

Or is there a cover up ( Nah )
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I told you to take that overdue library book back didn't I ! You were warned and yet took no notice, after all the government did say they were going to get tough on crime and now you've got helicopters following you, take it back immediately, and appologise profusely. lol
Hey - have you bugged my place? Can't take books back anyway - 'they' have closed all the libraries!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Obviously looking for women who shop in their onesies or PJ's. I do hope you are dressed when you go out for your once a day exercise.

I am safe then - never leave the house incorrectly dressed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

31-03-2020, 05:47 PM

Had to smile - the police were stopping drivers along Tadcaster road - pulling them into a hotel car park - asking where they were going. Surprise, surprise, - they were going to Tesco - just a couple of hundred yards from the hotel.

Another patrol were stopping cars further along and pulling them into the college car park - exactly opposite the same Tesco.

Obvious or what?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Had to smile - the police were stopping drivers along Tadcaster road - pulling them into a hotel car park - asking where they were going. Surprise, surprise, - they were going to Tesco - just a couple of hundred yards from the hotel.

Another patrol were stopping cars further along and pulling them into the college car park - exactly opposite the same Tesco.

Obvious or what?
Hi

Now that is stupid ST.

Around here no Police checks on the roads to the Supermarkets during opening hours.

In and out of Town, yes, but mostly when the Supermarkets are closed.

The Police are driving through the estates rather than on the main roads to show their presence and concentrating on areas with known issues.

Last night they stopped a County Lines Car full of Drugs and two cars of idiots roaring round.

They had no insurance and their cars were seized.

All in all a good job.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
A flock of six of these has spent 15 mins circling low over our corner of the world.

Who are they?

Why are they here?

What are they doing?

If they were spying - to make sure we all stayed indoors - they failed because most of us went out to see what on earth was going on!!
ST I think the answer was in today's press briefing.
Helicopters have been placed in strategic positions up and down the UK to offer support to community groups.

They will be able to move essential supplies and personal rapidly at short notice, one has already be called on to move a critically ill patient from Shetland to Aberdeen.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

31-03-2020, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
ST I think the answer was in today's press briefing.
Helicopters have been placed in strategic positions up and down the UK to offer support to community groups.

They will be able to move essential supplies and personal rapidly at short notice, one has already be called on to move a critically ill patient from Shetland to Aberdeen.
Thank you, Meg, had not heard that - but it does make sense.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

31-03-2020, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Now that is stupid ST.

Around here no Police checks on the roads to the Supermarkets during opening hours.

In and out of Town, yes, but mostly when the Supermarkets are closed.

The Police are driving through the estates rather than on the main roads to show their presence and concentrating on areas with known issues.

Last night they stopped a County Lines Car full of Drugs and two cars of idiots roaring round.

They had no insurance and their cars were seized.

All in all a good job.
I hope they locked them up and threw away the key!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top