Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 06:41 PM

Re: Rate your stay

I do think though that sometimes people write bad reviews a bout business"s just for the sheer fun ,which to me is just awful . People"s livehood could be affected IMO
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I do think though that sometimes people write bad reviews a bout business"s just for the sheer fun ,which to me is just awful . People"s livehood could be affected IMO
I agree. Probably more for financial gain than fun, though.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 08:07 PM

I think the best hotel I stayed at was the Sandton Sun in Johannesburg. I just did a quick price check - it is now around £150 a night.............
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2020, 11:29 PM

The best hotel I ever stayed at was the Bosworth Hall Hotel on a coach tour. Some years ago now. Our room wasn't the best, we had a view of a brick wall from the window, but the room was adequate. Don't expect a penthouse suite on a package tour anyway. We had all meals there & the food was good. The building & grounds were lovely & only a short walk away from a park & the town shops.
The thing that most impressed me was the public loos, never seen such sumptuous places, gold taps, carpet on the floor so thick you sank into it.
Unfortunately at the Christmas parties, after we were there in the Summer, a lot of customers went down with a tummy virus.
No idea what happened after that, but today it is still open & trading & I guess after all these years it has been changed, but the outside, from the photo's, is still the same.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top