Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 06:27 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone,

Seems we are in for some cool but dry weather today.

Will be at Sainsbury's when they open at 7:00am for us 'oldies'! Just need a couple of bottles of washing up liquid and some furniture polish.

I see the virus has taken over in OFF - more and more threads about it. At the risk of being thought a moaner - can we not confine it to one section like we did with Brexit?

Have a safe day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 07:06 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

A nice dry day forecast and a little bit of shopping to be done, I need some vegetable seeds and growbags.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 07:32 AM

Gòod morning all

It hardly seems worth me posting on this thread now we are on lock down every day is the same as the day before. Nothing much to say...another day confined to the house doing....well not much really

Hopefully the weather will cheer up and I an get out in the garden.....fingers crossed. Have a good day all whatever's planned
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

The forecast is for a cloudy day with some outbreaks of light rain or drizzle. Feeling cold as a northeasterly breeze picks up. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Nothing planned today. Other than those mundane household chores, it’s a day indoors as usual.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning all, overcast here but dry, so no complaints.

Just back from a very pleasant walk around the lake with the dogs, listening to the birdsong and watching the geese falling out over nesting sites. If I didn't know better I would think all was well with the world....

We are collecting Mum later on to join us for lunch, and I will be making her favourite fish pie to be followed by gooseberry sponge and custard... yum yum...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 10:06 AM

Good morning everyone wet again.

I am having trouble walking Chloe in the field after her leg fell down a rut caused by the tractor , she refuses to move She is such a baby and makes a fuss if a leaf lands on her leg. I don't want to walk through the village in the daylight. I still don't feel great with a bad chesty cough and sore throat. Not a good time to get a bug and I draw suspicious looks if I meet anyone outside and need to speak

I might do some baking today, I have some eggs to use up .
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 11:27 AM

It's a fine, nice day here

Although I'll be spending most of the forseeable future indoors, we are not yet in complete lockdown, and I'll do a couple of errands

Lancashire Libraries allow you to take out up to 20 books or other items, so I'll go into town and get a few
Also I'll go to the bank and withdraw a fair amount of cash; it's bound to come in handy one way or another!

Other than that, nothing much to report
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 11:38 AM

It has been a lovely day in the mid 20°s. I got some washing done and prepared for a drive to Canberra tomorrow for a weekend with my kids and grandkids.

Rang my brother in Macclesfield this evening and discovered that he is having a hip replacement later today (your time, it is after 9pm here).

He asked me about my daughter who had a motorcycle racing accident before Christmas I was able to tell him three things:

A) her broken wrist is now repaired enough for her to be riding again.

B) She and her husband are extending their double garage because their 10 bikes only just fit in and they need more space. Their 4 by 4 and their car have to sit out in the yard.

C) The house extension is only happening once that job is done.

My brother pissed himself laughing.

BTW tomorrow is going to be hotter, about 30° but a cooler change is expected for the weekend (low 20s)
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 12:20 PM

Morning All. There is really nothing to say, just keep calm & carry on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top