Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:01 AM

Re: Prince Charles

Where do royalty get their toilet rolls from??
Perhaps they could donate a few to iceland,( the store not the
country!)

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:09 AM

Sorry but he is the only "Royal" I don't like. As next in line to be head of the church he can't even keep his marriage vows "till death us do part"

to me he seems a poor example to set of manhood
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Where do royalty get their toilet rolls from??
Perhaps they could donate a few to iceland,( the store not the
country!)

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
They don’t need them plenty of BNs to do the job.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 12:00 PM

All the personal staff who care for them will now have to isolate wont they . How strange Camila hadn't got it yet they together all the time .
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:15 AM

I've taken to reading a lot of news on the web, you find out a lot more facts if you are selective.
There's been one hell of a backlash over Prince Charles being tested for Covid, and I think the powers that be are realising it. Theres growing unrest about the 'us and them' divide, in much the same way as there was about the famous, 'we're all in it together' speeches about austerity, when it was painfully obvious we were not 'all in it together'.
Now I'm not going to get into all the usual crap where people go on about how wonderful the royals are, because I don't believe they are, and should be got rid of, but that's academic.
What I do get upset over is that as usual the wrong people are getting things, after all, NHS workers are trying to protect the public, yet they are not being tested, Charlie boy is doing nothing and he gets tested, once again it's a case of the haves and the have nots. I think they should have kept quiet about doing the test, and not rubbed peoples noses in it, yet again. I think we're entering very dangerous territory here, we've seen the panic buying, and some other unpleasant stuff, believe me if it all goes wrong and it could, we've nowhere near enough resources to keep a lid on it all.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

Thank goodness on both accounts!
Working? That parasite hasn't done a days work in his life. None of them have.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I've taken to reading a lot of news on the web, you find out a lot more facts if you are selective.

Charlie boy is doing nothing and he gets tested
"Charlie boy" meets more people in a week than you probably meet in a year (he attended 521 engagements last year) so it seems eminently sensible to me that he's tested to see if he's had it (and probably passed it on) or to see if he's got it (and probably who from) or to see if he's never had it (and should, therefore, comply with HMG's best advice).
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
"Charlie boy" meets more people in a week than you probably meet in a year (he attended 521 engagements last year) so it seems eminently sensible to me that he's tested to see if he's had it (and probably passed it on) or to see if he's got it (and probably who from) or to see if he's never had it (and should, therefore, comply with HMG's best advice).
Logic response and well said Omah
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:40 AM

There's been one hell of a backlash over Prince Charles being tested for Covid, and I think the powers that be are realising it. Theres growing unrest about the 'us and them' divide, in much the same way as there was about the famous, 'we're all in it together' speeches about austerity, when it was painfully obvious we were not 'all in it together'.
Now I'm not going to get into all the usual crap where people go on about how wonderful the royals are, because I don't believe they are, and should be got rid of, but that's academic.
What I do get upset over is that as usual the wrong people are getting things, after all, NHS workers are trying to protect the public, yet they are not being tested, Charlie boy is doing nothing and he gets tested, once again it's a case of the haves and the have nots. I think they should have kept quiet about doing the test, and not rubbed peoples noses in it, yet again. I think we're entering very dangerous territory here, we've seen the panic buying, and some other unpleasant stuff, believe me if it all goes wrong and it could, we've nowhere near enough resources to keep a lid on it all.

There's also the irony of people being questioned by police whilst out walking their dogs but at the same time Camilla is being protected by police whilst out walking the dog.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:41 AM

I think your probably right Sparky, the royals are in very tricky waters
at the moment and are going to need to tread carefully if they wish
to keep their priviledges? especially after the capers of two wasters
that have just fled canada?
Their security in LA. is likely to cause the last straw to break the
camels back??
Donkeyman! 😂😂😂

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top