Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:17 PM

Ignoring Coronavirus Advice

My God, I'm livid, what idiots these people are, I could slap them myself I'm so mad.

What part of STAY HOME, SOCIAL ISOLATE don't they understand.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...sures-11965352
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:24 PM

Re: Ignoring Coronavirus Advice

The same thing happened in France and Italy, thats why stricter measures were put in place to curb this attitude.

Just hope the don't happen here.

Apparently theres groups who call themselves Virus Warriors who rebel against restrictions.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
The same thing happened in France and Italy, thats why stricter measures were put in place to curb this attitude.

Just hope the don't happen here.

Apparently theres groups who call themselves Virus Warriors who rebel against restrictions.
Total idiots, imbeciles, there is another word I'd like to call them but I won't say it on here
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:40 PM

Yes, I do understand.....and believe me, with what some of my family are going through, I too feel very angry.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 09:42 PM

Instead of fining these idiots, they should be banned from receiving any NHS treatment should they get the virus.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

29-03-2020, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
instead of fining these idiots, they should be banned from receiving any nhs treatment should they get the virus.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 09:51 PM

Considering all that is happening, for most of us, life still isn't that bad. We can still get food and we are still allowed out even if it is only for an hour and we observe social distancing. Unfortunately, the cretins could make things worse for us.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 09:59 PM

WE get the foreigners congrgating in groups round here .They must be thick as S-- what bit of not cogregating don"t they understand & don"t tell they cannot understand ,they can understand well enough with benefits or at surgury .I t makes me annoyed
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-03-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
WE get the foreigners congrgating in groups round here .They must be thick as S-- what bit of not cogregating don"t they understand & don"t tell they cannot understand ,they can understand well enough with benefits or at surgury .I t makes me annoyed
Since when did 'the rules' ever apply to them? They flout all the rules.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Considering all that is happening, for most of us, life still isn't that bad. We can still get food and we are still allowed out even if it is only for an hour and we observe social distancing. Unfortunately, the cretins could make things worse for us.
Is there a time constraint of an hour? I hadn't seen that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top