Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 08:07 PM

Re: Over 50s Forum Helpers

Originally Posted by galty ->
Nice post BUT that's a big but.

Why over the past year +has AZZ asked for new mods and helpers and nothing happened???

I do understand that the Mods are over stretched and it seems left on their own at times

Site needs a couple new Mods and any members even if in the past they have had a temp ban should be considered.
Well I think Azz knows what he is doing, when it comes to choosing Mods..... after all he chose Meg and Mags.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I think Azz knows what he is doing, when it comes to choosing Mods..... after all he chose Meg and Mags.
Yes but they were two mods on his other site(Dogsey) and he referred to them as family nothing wrong with that but the other mod he chose not off his other site(that's 3 when this site started) lasted about three weeks.

Think the two Mods need at least another mod to help.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2017, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Yes but they were two mods on his other site(Dogsey) and he referred to them as family nothing wrong with that but the other mod he chose not off his other site(that's 3 when this site started) lasted about three weeks.

Think the two Mods need at least another mod to help.
As I said previously, I modded on other sites but they were TINY .. a couple of dozen people at most.

The 2 genealogical sites I've belong to for years, tend to have several mods, catering for people worldwide.

In other words, not all the mods are UK based, plus, these sites do not have ADS ... unsure if that makes a difference.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top