Join for free
Page 36 of 246 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 12:21 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Mother and young girl sat in a park. The mother seems unhappy and distant (her marriage is slowly failing) the girl starts asking questions.
“Mummy do you love daddy ?” No answer
“Mummy does daddy love you ?” Again no answer.
“Mummy, daddy says you are an alcoholic, what is an alcoholic ?”
At this the mother decides to answer the questions.
“Darling, you see those two ducks over there, an alcoholic would see four”
“But Mummy, there is only one duck there !”

Hehehe, that reminds me of a joke Willy Nelson once told.

Apparently, his father told him to stop masturbating unless he wants to go blind.
Willy answered:" Dad, I'm over here!"
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->

Apparently, his father told him to stop masturbating unless he wants to go blind.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 02:21 PM

Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:02 AM

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor queries. "No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

Yeeees I know, not very funny. But I'm starting to run out on good ones.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:10 AM

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor queries. "No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

I thought it was funny

A plane about to crash....a female passenger jumps up and removes all her clothes...and shouts if I'm going to die I want to die feeling like a woman is there anyone on this plane who is man enough?....a man stands up...removes his shirt and says....here iron this...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

28-03-2019, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought it was funny

A plane about to crash....a female passenger jumps up and removes all her clothes...and shouts if I'm going to die I want to die feeling like a woman is there anyone on this plane who is man enough?....a man stands up...removes his shirt and says....here iron this...
Strange people, he should have dropped his pants and said:"Iron this."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought it was funny

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 01:25 PM

When I was a kid my mum was concerned that my sister's face had swelled up after eating a packet of peanuts .

Until I explained "It was because they were my peanuts" .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 02:02 PM

Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 05:49 PM

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girl friends when Steven, a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.
This seasoned yet playful heart throb noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As any man would.)
Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00.. on one condition..."
Flabbergasted but intrigued, the woman asked what the condition was.

The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."
The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address.

She looked deeply and passionately into his eyes, barely concealing her anticipation and excitement, and slowly and meaningfully said....

>"Clean my house."

Page 36 of 246 « First < 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top