Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 09:31 PM

Re: Max and us

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I believe ‘the border ‘ is England /Scotland if it’s the same breed you are referring to as I have

https://youtu.be/QQCQyyEYONc

https://youtu.be/HtlhLfq-csg
Ah quite right too Marm!
A Welsh border collie is in fact a dog bred from a Border collie and a Welsh sheepdog
The sheepdog is a pure working breed and these dogs are happiest in a working environment
So Google tells me
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 09:37 PM

Can’t say I’ve heard of a welsh one , I go to the odd sheep dog trial in wales and whilst I imagine many are home bred working dogs I didn’t realise they distinguish as A seperate breed .

https://youtu.be/cPfvIxJ5_hk

Should you ever seriously decide on taking on a dog , any dog then my advice would be to do your homework first and find a breed to fit your house , car, lifestyle and you will have many happy years together I imagine but wrong breed usually ends in a dogs home sadly and it’s rarely the dogs fault truth be known .
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->
Still miss my two brothers Pooh and Benji....both had to be put down a few weeks apart aged 16 Awful to lose a friend...losing both was heartbreaking.
Wonderful memories though.

Lovely dogs.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:27 AM

More pics Besso.
Please. X
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
More pics Besso.
Please. X
Trouble is I can't recall all of what I have posted.

Smart in his Tux for sure. But mostly it is his lovely demeanor that wins people over. On our afternoon stroll today, a bunch of miniature poodles descended upon him. He just laid down on the grass and let them sniff and bark at him. Not the slightest hint of aggression from him.

Of course we love him dearly. But it is the comments from others, his vet, the groomer, the baker at the local store....
He is a keeper.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Trouble is I can't recall all of what I have posted.

Smart in his Tux for sure. But mostly it is his lovely demeanor that wins people over. On our afternoon stroll today, a bunch of miniature poodles descended upon him. He just laid down on the grass and let them sniff and bark at him. Not the slightest hint of aggression from him.

Of course we love him dearly. But it is the comments from others, his vet, the groomer, the baker at the local store....
He is a keeper.........
See post 13....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 08:10 PM

OOps, Besso, you need to take your camera out with you. xxxx
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

11-03-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
See post 13....
Well spotted............
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

11-03-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OOps, Besso, you need to take your camera out with you. xxxx
It had to to take that photograph which is obviously outside.....................
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 10:49 PM

I love your dog - and I've never even met him!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top