Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 10:38 AM

Re: Game of Thrones

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Clearly illegal then. Theft by any other name
Very true. Also, often infested with viruses and malware too. It's absolutely not worth the risk, no matter how well protected with antivirus software someone's computer is or how clever a computer user someone thinks they are.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 11:04 AM

Thanks but i am too risk averse to download from any sites like that. I don't mind paying. Just not sure where to look.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Clearly illegal then. Theft by any other name
Not illegal but if they want to they can take a civil action case out against me.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 11:32 PM

Hurrah! I've reached the end of series 7! Just watched the 1st one of series 8. Tried not to binge watch, just a couple of episodes now and again. Got to say it was one of the best tv series I've seen for a long time. Excellent acting, even from a load of familiar British faces. The plot is confusing at times, and it's a bugger to keep up with whos who. Not to worry, there is an excellent HBO viewers website that gives a synopsis of each episode......

http://www.gameofthrones.com/
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 06:29 AM

Great isn't it John....I read it's the most successful TV series of all time apparently there is a battle coming up where they employed 800 extras...can't wait

BTW who would ever have thought a dwarf could become a sex symbol....or am I being too un PC saying that
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Very true. Also, often infested with viruses and malware too. It's absolutely not worth the risk, no matter how well protected with antivirus software someone's computer is or how clever a computer user someone thinks they are.
Have used PB for ten years never had a problem with that sort of thing

I don't use it so much these days but in the past something from years ago would trigger my mind which I could download it FOR FREE.

10 years using it have never had a virus.

PS also 10 years ago did get a message off my server saying "We don't approve of what you are doing"

On Monday will on Pirate bay Down Load Killing Eve and GOT for free

PS you can buy a very cheap lap top and just use it for PB along and with The Torch Browser
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Great isn't it John....I read it's the most successful TV series of all time apparently there is a battle coming up where they employed 800 extras...can't wait

BTW who would ever have thought a dwarf could become a sex symbol....or am I being too un PC saying that
Summer, according to this piece on Google, you are on safe ground.......

What is the politically correct term for dwarf?
The terms "dwarf", "little person", "LP", and "person of short stature" are now generally considered acceptable by most people affected by these disorders.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

21-05-2019, 10:26 PM

Last EP was long winded and boring to watch.

SHAME
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
Summer, according to this piece on Google, you are on safe ground.......

What is the politically correct term for dwarf?
The terms "dwarf", "little person", "LP", and "person of short stature" are now generally considered acceptable by most people affected by these disorders.
How about the 'nom de plume' Shaw Tarse?

Moving on;

It seems one is the only person on the planet not to have ever seen,nor wanted to,one single episode of this 'saga'.
I have a detective sergeant who lives just a few seconds drive from me....a large,some would say burly,'wellard' fella who far too often wants to talk about my time as a Royal Marine & the incidents thereof. This massive,chunky bloke RANG me to ask if I could zap over to his place to help out with his nippers...and why?....because he and his missus had just watched the final episode of 'GOT'...and were too distressed to cope,as it'd 'cut them to the quick'!!!

Ohhhh,ferfu...I mean-REALLY????!!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:39 AM

I was disappointed with the last episode....I wanted to see a glorious ending....not a sensible drift into a boring democracy...since when was Game of Thrones sensible?

Shame the end was a let down

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top