Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:43 PM

Re: Why do some members only post in one area?

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Interesting topic Floydy. I have two, maybe three forums on here that interest me and the rest don't interest me in the slightest. Even in the ones that hold a bit of interest I don't generally post much - I just skim the topics and leave if nothing piques my curiosity.

I'm the same on a couple of other website chat forums, so it's not just this website.
At last! Somebody who understands my question! There's nothing wrong with that, Tachyon. We use the areas we are interested in, but SOME people only go in ONE place. That was my topic.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh for God's sake! Why do some people take things so personally? I was generalising when I said that some members tend to visit just one area on the forum and half of you lot jump down my throat because you've taken it the wrong way. Chill folks it's not real life, I don't give a flying **** wherever you post, it was just an observation. Nothing to get excited about.

And no, I do not spend all of my time on here - that wasn't the question was it? I was merely wondering why some people do not venture out of certain areas and that was that. No argument necessary. Some people do post everywhere but that's up to them, all the more for having a conversation...but this isn't Fakebook is it?

But there is one thing I have noticed as a result of my initial question - Most of those who are annoyed are those who are set in their ways in the political threads. Debating in a forceful manner is commonplace and natural to them.

As you were. Enjoy your evenings.

Jings, chill Floydy it's only electrons.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:47 PM

You just have to be a Journeyman, not a Master Craftsman on threads, there are rich pickings to be had everywhere, but, some folks offer more openings than others, this can be misconstrued as favouritism.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Jings, chill Floydy it's only electrons.
I'm fine mate. Just trying to talk some sense into those that think they are being persecuted against and it doesn't bloody work!
Old people and their routines. Sigh!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:57 PM

Apologies my reply was off topic.

Maybe members who only post in one area don't actually come into the chat area where this thread is posted - so can't explain why they only post in one area.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:02 PM

I'm fine mate. Just trying to talk some sense into those that think they are being persecuted against and it doesn't bloody work!

No one will dare post now!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:03 PM

Don't be silly.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:15 PM

Oi!,,who're You callin' old Ya cheeky bugger..Ye deserve a clip round the ear'ole for casting aspersions
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oi!,,who're You callin' old Ya cheeky bugger..Ye deserve a clip round the ear'ole for casting aspersions
‘Oi Whore’?
May, did you just call Floydy, a whore?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Whore?
May, did you just call Floydy, a whore?
Oh gawd!,,,don't YOU start.....I'm expecting a rollicking from the big Man as it is

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top