Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:30 AM

Re: Nigel Farage - Do you trust him?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Generally, would you trust Nigel Farage if he were in a position of power in the UK?
He is a politician - so NO!

Sorry, Floydy!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:41 AM

That's a sad thing to say ST, I understand why you say it but there are still some decent one's out there IMO
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He is a politician - so NO!

Sorry, Floydy!
So that begs the question, who would you trust?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That's a sad thing to say ST, I understand why you say it but there are still some decent one's out there IMO

Yes Julie darlin', but he's not one of them, he's a smarmy little git not to be trusted with anything.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:20 AM

I wouldn't trust the weasel!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1675158]Yes Julie darlin', but he's not one of them, he's a smarmy little git not to be trusted with anything.[/QUOTE]

They all seem like that to me, Uncle Joe, but I freely admit to not really being well informed about politics - so who would you recommend, Uncle Joe?

Put your bias to one side for while - look at all the parties and from them chose one person who is worth a vote.

I am not being contentious here - would genuinely like to know because I find it all so bewildering.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

02-04-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I would like to believe that, Julie.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:33 AM

[QUOTE=Silver Tabby;1675173]
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes Julie darlin', but he's not one of them, he's a smarmy little git not to be trusted with anything.[/QUOTE]

They all seem like that to me, Uncle Joe, but I freely admit to not really being well informed about politics - so who would you recommend, Uncle Joe?

Put your bias to one side for while - look at all the parties and from them chose one person who is worth a vote.

I am not being contentious here - would genuinely like to know because I find it all so bewildering.

My own local MP, who I happen to know personally and correspond with on matters of importance to me quite frequently.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/yh...ac&action=view
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:52 AM

Of course We Scots would trust wee noddy Farage,..sure didn't We give Him such a lovely welcome the last time He graciously visited Our Country
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:58 AM

For myself, Farage is one strong character with strong principles . He represents what most of the Brexit voters hope to see. He speaks sense and presents arguments in the EU Parliament that makes his opposition cringe and shudder, because they know he can see beyond their camouflage and what fate lies ahead for all EU member states.

He did offer his services to our Government with the Brexit negotiations, but was refused and we probably now know why ! I don't think he'd be the right choice for a leader of this country, but looking around none of the others come up to scratch either .
In fact it is somewhat worrying.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top