Join for free
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 02:47 PM

My loved up Chaffinch

For the last week or so there has been a beautiful Chaffinch sitting on the wing mirror of my car and constantly pecking at his own reflection. Four cars parked in the drive but it's always my car he chooses. What's that all about??
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 03:19 PM

Re: My loved up Chaffinch

Perhaps you have cleaner mirrors then the others!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 04:22 PM

Could well be Susie but I think it could be the colour of the car. Bright red, where the others are boring white, grey and black. He, or she, is very busy pecking but at the same time is making a mess down the door.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
For the last week or so there has been a beautiful Chaffinch sitting on the wing mirror of my car and constantly pecking at his own reflection. Four cars parked in the drive but it's always my car he chooses. What's that all about??
Where's the pic then?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

06-04-2019, 10:57 PM

I keep trying to take a photo but it always disappears before I get the chance. I'll keep trying.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top