Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:38 AM

Binge watching. Lost. Series 1 to 6

I've just finished watching the whole set of series 1 to 6 of Lost. It was on Amazon Prime.

It drove me mad and I ended up shouting at some of the characters. Why did they keep going off and doing the most stupid things for the most ridiculous reasons. The trouble was it became addictive as I just wanted to find out what was actually going on on the island.

At the end it just finished and I still cannot work out why, what and how come. In the closing scene were they in heaven or was it just in the Doctors imagination.

Was anyone else a fan of this?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 07:28 AM

Re: Binge watching. Lost. Series 1 to 6

A really great series. As you said, it was addictive. But as with many of these long running series, they don't know how to bring them to a sensible end so we are almost left hanging.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 08:51 AM

I was great fan of ‘Lost’, really enjoyed the series. I bought the set if DVD’s quite a few years ago and with your reminder, may watch them all again.

Another series I enjoyed was Merlin, I have never watched the final series so I think I’ll have to buy the whole set if it’s available.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
A really great series. As you said, it was addictive. But as with many of these long running series, they don't know how to bring them to a sensible end so we are almost left hanging.
Yes that's how I felt at the end. It's as if they had been told to wrap up the series as they would not be making any more so desperately tried to find an ending.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I was great fan of ‘Lost’, really enjoyed the series. I bought the set if DVD’s quite a few years ago and with your reminder, may watch them all again.

Another series I enjoyed was Merlin, I have never watched the final series so I think I’ll have to buy the whole set if it’s available.
Despite me getting annoyed at some of the characters I did watch the whole series.

Now I've got the problem of finding something else to watch on Prime.
Amazon prime is ok but the programs you get free with the package are not all good and worth watching.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Another series I enjoyed was Merlin
, I have never watched the final series so I think I’ll have to buy the whole set if it’s available.
It is available on Amazon - I have just bought it as I never saw any of it when it was broadcast. Just watched the first two discs - and had to bite my tongue - Guinevere - a mixed race maid? I don't think so!! Had to remind myself it is just fiction.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is available on Amazon - I have just bought it as I never saw any of it when it was broadcast. Just watched the first two discs - and had to bite my tongue - Guinevere - a mixed race maid? I don't think so!! Had to remind myself it is just fiction.
Thanks Tabs, I'll check Amazon out

Regarding Guinevere, I never gave that a thought at the time Other than that though, she did take the part well
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 06:42 AM

Have to admit - once I put aside all the more familiar tales of Arthur/Merlin/Camelot and watch it it for it's own sake - I am enjoying it. I love the Dragon and hope that Merlin may set him free!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top