Join for free
Page 14 of 40 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:44 AM

Re: Flexible extension???

Originally Posted by Bread ->
How will making a referendum legally binding change the result ?

By the way all referendums are advisory. You even say so yourself otherwise we wouldn't need to make them legally binding. If I were you I would get your facts right before you start accusing people of being stupid.
It seems you still have a problem understanding simple facts

The status of a referendum is defined in the bill that is passed In Parliament for that referendum.

Only once has a referendum been legally binding

The Brexit referendum was defined in its Bill as advisory only

A second referendum or “people’s vote” can be defined in its bill as being legally binding therefor obliging Parliament to act on its result

No doubt you will still fail to grasp the concept of the T’s & C’s of a referendum being defined by its Bill but as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 11:13 AM

Erm... no Itsme.

I knew exactly what I was voting for.

You voted to remain because of capitalist reasons - I get that, but that wasn't why I voted to leave.

And they where?????????

Your other comment is just an assumption as are most of your posts.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
It seems you still have a problem understanding simple facts

The status of a referendum is defined in the bill that is passed In Parliament for that referendum.

Only once has a referendum been legally binding
Dear oh dear

Same old BS spiel still being trotted out. The referendum result and the question over its legality or bindingness went out the window as soon as Article 50 was triggered.

Your issue which you so lamely keep trying to throw into the pot is utterly irrellevant. We HAVE triggered Article 50.

THAT IS legally binding

Suck it up and quit trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Dear oh dear

Same old BS spiel still being trotted out. The referendum result and the question over its legality or bindingness went out the window as soon as Article 50 was triggered.

Your issue which you so lamely keep trying to throw into the pot is utterly irrellevant. We HAVE triggered Article 50.

THAT IS legally binding

Suck it up and quit trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.
That wasn’t the question. It was about a second referendum and what would / could be different.

Do try and pay attention in future
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
And they where?????????

Your other comment is just an assumption as are most of your posts.
There are many reasons i voted leave ... I could go on all day.

As for your second sentence your just being childish again. I really don't know what planet your on or what your agenda is but quite frankly I have better arguments from our 9 year old than I do from you.

You want the Euro .... you believe in treasury forecasts and put your faith in Blair, Osbourne and Christine Lagarde.

Seriously ... go away and learn something.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
That wasn’t the question. It was about a second referendum and what would / could be different.

Do try and pay attention in future

Why do you want a second referendum when you dont agree with anything from the first one ?

Are you a hypocrite ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 05:30 PM

As for your second sentence your just being childish again. I really don't know what planet your on or what your agenda is but quite frankly I have better arguments from our 9 year old than I do from you.

You want the Euro .... you believe in treasury forecasts and put your faith in Blair, Osbourne and Christine Lagarde.

Well said.

But personally I see no point in trying to educate the ineducable!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 05:55 PM

Yeh there are many reasons you voted leave, its just you can't think of any!!! what a tosser

Perhaps your 9 year old had better come on to the forum, more than likely we would get more sense.

Your last comment again just proves your arguments (if that's what they can be called) are just presumptions.

Not a good counter to a rational comment just to call someone childish, but then again what can one expect?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-04-2019, 05:58 PM

Yeh there are many reasons you voted leave, its just you can't think of any!!! what a tosser

Perhaps your 9 year old had better come on to the forum, more than likely we would get more sense.

Your last comment again just proves your arguments (if that's what they can be called) are just presumptions.

Not a good counter to a rational comment just to call someone childish, but then again what can one expect?

Ha ha ... your just out-crazying yourself now.

Go and learn something ...
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:18 PM

Yeh there are many reasons you voted leave, what a tosser

Pot / Kettle

Page 14 of 40 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top