Join for free
Page 20 of 40 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:34 PM

Re: Flexible extension???

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You'll be collateral damage
From the broadside the UK is going to fire?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
From the broadside the UK is going to fire?
We will be fine. I wouldn't worry about us at all.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 05:06 PM

We will be fine. I wouldn't worry about us at all.
I don't worry about the UK as long as you are a behaving member of the mighty EU. Just like your mep's in europarliament are expected to do.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 06:08 PM

No

We do not need to be in the single market with respect to services. This assumes we need to be regulatory incorporated with standards and rules etc when in reality we do not. We only need to be compliant. For example we are not in a single market with the USA but we are aligned on regulations such as FDA Food and Phatmaceuticals standards, similarly Canada and Japan have FTAs with the EU and trade in services bland they are also not members of the single market.

There is a difference between tariffs and tax - taxes such as VAT apply within the EU but tariffs (excise duties) on services do not apply under WTO rules (also pharma products as another example)

So no I don't agree with it.

Anything else you want to know ?
Hi

I am afraid that I going to have to debunk much of what you have said.

I will do so later tonight or tomorrow, in detail.

I have other things to do at the moment, I need to settle my new corals and fish in for a start.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 07:50 PM

Theres no tariffs on services .... but nice to see you finally agreeing with me about rolling over our trade deals
Just to be a pedant, it was both Swiimfeeder and I who stated that if a deal was agreed, trade deals could be rolled over

You however were claiming that we could novate the trade deals which as we kept telling you would never happen Novation if the transfer of one party for another

However even tolling over deals requires the agreement of any third parties that may be involved so again is not a certainty
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Without going into too many details, my own view is that if we could manage to leave the EU we would not only survive but would, in time, flourish. We are undoubtedly being held back by being under the rule of a foreign power.

My only real concern is our present leadership, our politicians.

The evidence, so far, is that they cannot be trusted to organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Assuming that Brexit succeeds, I state quite confidently that how well we fare subsequently depends entirely on who is running our country.
That’s the problem those who voted to remain have with the argument for leaving

There is never any detail as to how or why we will be better off.
After nearly three years they still can’t cobble together a coherent case.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Just to be a pedant, it was both Swiimfeeder and I who stated that if a deal was agreed, trade deals could be rolled over

You however were claiming that we could novate the trade deals which as we kept telling you would never happen Novation if the transfer of one party for another

However even tolling over deals requires the agreement of any third parties that may be involved so again is not a certainty

That's bollocks you ended up calling me names because I said we would novate our trade deals

And there you go agreeing with me... your hilarious
Banchory
Kent

18-04-2019, 05:27 AM

That's bollocks you ended up calling me names because I said we would novate our trade deals

You previously claimed that existing trade deals would Be notated but actually had no idea what novation was.

It was explained to you clearly by both Swimfeeders and I that novation could not be done and that rolling deals over was the only possibility.

You now claim that those stating rolling over trade deals can be done is agreeing with was what you previously said which is not the truth

So you’ve been caught out telling yet another lie and you don’t even have the decency or balls to admit it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-04-2019, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
You previously claimed that existing trade deals would Be notated but actually had no idea what novation was.

It was explained to you clearly by both Swimfeeders and I that novation could not be done and that rolling deals over was the only possibility.

You now claim that those stating rolling over trade deals can be done is agreeing with was what you previously said which is not the truth

So you’ve been caught out telling yet another lie and you don’t even have the decency or balls to admit it.
I do know what novated is and it was me that had to explain it over and over again to you because you has no clue what it was all about. Novation is part of the agreement process in order to roll over a trade deal. I has to explain to you how tariffs work as well especially on components and car parts because you hadn't a clue how that worked either.

Your not fooling anyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 09:02 AM

Hi

Here we go.

I voted Leave, same as you.

Different reasons.

Leaving was always going to hurt financially.

Your posts about savings and Trade Deals simply show your ignorance about the basic facts of life,

You simply do not understand the facts.

That is your problem not mine.

Brexit means that we are leaving the Biggest Trading Bloc in the World.

We are leaving Trading Agreements with Japan, Canada and South Korea.

All of which have told us to sod off.

They are refusing to sign existing Trade Agreements we have as part of the EU.

Get real.

Your understanding of WTO agreements is absolute crap.

Our Big Banks , most of which you have never heard of, are leaving, and talking the Tax with them.

They are here because we are part of the EU and have unrestricted access to Financial Services.

That stops on the day we leave.

So we lose a fortune in Tax.

The numbers vary .

The only common factor is how much we lose by.

We earn £Billions in tax from Euro Clearing .

That stops on day one of leaving.

Please explain why your take on things is right and everyone else is wrong.

Page 20 of 40 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top