Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 03:48 PM

Re: Massive seagulls

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
maybe some are perfect,..I know I certainly was not!...
Neither was I - but I knew where to draw the line.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
..all part of growing up for many of us!.
Causing distress or actual harm to animals and/or people in the name of fun was never part of my up bringing! My brother and I were no saints but we never hurt anyone, We were taught to respect and care for all creatures.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=Silver Tabby;1690827]Neither was I - but I knew where to draw the line.

Causing distress or actual harm to animals and/or people in the name of fun was never part of my up bringing! My brother and I were no saints but we never hurt anyone, We were taught to respect and care for all creatures.[/QUOTE

And I'm sure they never hurt the sea gulls!...it's not as though they blasted them out of the sky!

To be honest,it took me back to my teenage yrs,..silly teenager I was!...did you rear TAT,post?..no harm was done.

I think personally you are over reacting,..imho.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 04:27 PM

I've deliberately not enlarged on the use and abuse of mammals, birds, and even fish for the simple reason that I really have no desire to bring into view things that some people have little to no knowledge of, and if they did it would cause them real pain.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:29 AM

Amazing how people are taken in by Youtube. I watched the clip but is it real? It just looks like a lot of clever video editing to me. I think the idea came from a UK one, again as fake as hell.

This one got 2 million views - that's a lot of adsense revenue

If you believe it is real you need your bumps felt.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Amazing how people are taken in by Youtube. I watched the clip but is it real? It just looks like a lot of clever video editing to me. I think the idea came from a UK one, again as fake as hell.

This one got 2 million views - that's a lot of adsense revenue

If you believe it is real you need your bumps felt.
It's factual. Moreover it's something that has been repeated many times. Two years ago in Great Yarmouth with a similar outcome.

Because gulls take what they can when they can has resulted in offensive people refering to them as feathered rats in the MSM and that has resulted in low brow types reacting to them accordingly.

There's lots of unwarranted attacks on the poor things and it's getting worse.

One case of many ---

https://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co....ched-1-5660637

Nasty.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's factual. Moreover it's something that has been repeated many times. Two years ago in Great Yarmouth with a similar outcome.

Because gulls take what they can when they can has resulted in offensive people refering to them as feathered rats in the MSM and that has resulted in low brow types reacting to them accordingly.

There's lots of unwarranted attacks on the poor things and it's getting worse.

One case of many ---

https://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co....ched-1-5660637

Nasty.

Very nasty,TAT,thank you for sharing,...you know,I often look at my tiny chihuahua,and have thought how so easily she could be abused,so defenceless,..I love her dearly,and would never do such a thing,..if I had done to that baby sea gull,what that man did,I wouldn't be able to live with myself,..no conscience I guess.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

22-04-2019, 08:20 AM

Oops!

I vouched for the authenticity of the YouTube clip that Bruce presented thinking it was the one about the one showing the American gull laxative one.

I was of course wrong, that obviously is a p*as take.

However the reference to the attack on the hill in Yarmouth is sadly 100% kosher, it is one of many in that town alone and some reports even include photos and video clips but I see no justification in detailing them here. Just Google Yarmouth gull attacks if you positively definitely absolutely have to see more.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top