Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It will be Cozze Alla Marinara here, Floydy,

Good luck with the Harrington - they are smart and casual at the same time. Do you a particular colour in mind?
Ooo very nice, Tabby. Enjoy!

I need another black jacket, one to wear mainly at music gigs. I have three Harringtons - beige, royal blue and I already have a black one but I adorned it with Pink Floyd patches, badges and tags and I only wear that at Pink Floyd-related events.

I don't like buying clothing online as they invariably don't fit me properly, so I need to try them on. Debenhams will be my first port of call
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone

They look to have had fun Meg...gosh they grow up so quickly don't they.

I'm supposed to be at my daughter's today for a barbecue...not sure if I should go though as I have a terrible cold and I don't want to pass it on...I'll ring her later a d see what she says.

Have a lovely day everyone....Happy Easter !
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:32 AM

Morning all
Not sure what’s happening today, my back is killing me after yesterday’s building project I need to keep moving though, have a good day everyone,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here...

Looks like I’ll be painting the fence today, Mr Mags has pulled a muscle in his arm.

Lovely comic picture of the grandchildren Meg.

Enjoy your day everyone
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a beautiful day.

I hope to work in the garden then do some preparation for tomorrow . The second lot of twins will be 2 and we are having a party.

All the grandchildren went to the 'Countrytastic' event yesterday and had this 'comic' picture taken.
I was ill and coudn't go but undestand they had a lovely day

That's fantastic Meg. A bit like the Famous Five.

Good morning Good Friday indeed.

Off to the garden centre soon before the hordes arrive and buy up all the Danish pastries.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a beautiful day.

I hope to work in the garden then do some preparation for tomorrow . The second lot of twins will be 2 and we are having a party.

All the grandchildren went to the 'Countrytastic' event yesterday and had this 'comic' picture taken.
I was ill and coudn't go but undestand they had a lovely day

That is clever, Meg, looks like they had fun.

Hope you feel better soon.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 08:33 PM

Aww how lovely, I would have missed that if Tabby hadn't posted.

Get Well soon Meg.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top