Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Nowt As Queer As Folk.

What say you?

I approached a neighbour yesterday,..politely asked him if he had got permission to put up a gazebo in his car park,...he went absolutely ballistic ,told me to mind my own business and f..k off,...I never got to say,because I would like one also,..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 01:30 PM

Re: Nowt As Queer As Folk.

Maybe he was struggling to get it up (ooer missus) and took umbrage at your question no matter how innocent it was?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What say you?

I approached a neighbour yesterday,..politely asked him if he had got permission to put up a gazebo in his car park,...he went absolutely ballistic ,told me to mind my own business and f..k off,...I never got to say,because I would like one also,..
Although I might possibly sworn, at least not to begin with, in my response if you had started the conversation in a less than what would quite reasonably been seen as a confrontational way then his response would more than likely have been very different.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Although I might possibly sworn, at least not to begin with, in my response if you had started the conversation in a less than what would quite reasonably been seen as a confrontational way then his response would more than likely have been very different.

Yes,I must say,it was how I approached the situation,..the good thing is though,I am open enough to admit,when I am wrong!...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 02:27 PM

Yes,I must say,it was how I approached the situation,..the good thing is though,I am open enough to admit,when I am wrong!...
Takes guts to do that. Respect.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 03:03 PM

What say you?

Such an Asshole of a man Pauline, telling a lady to f--k off.
He needs a good old fashioned punch on the snout.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-04-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Such an Asshole of a man Pauline, telling a lady to f--k off.
He needs a good old fashioned punch on the snout.

I know that was very naughty of him to swear at me,EZ Rider,

But looking back on it,I walked up to his van,first words out of my mouth were,

Hello,do you have permission to put that gazebo up,a bit confrontational I guess,..never mind,..tonight when they are all asleep,I'm gonna set fire to it,how dare him to tell me to f..k off!..

Joking!.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:08 PM

Mike be fun to put up a public msg saying that there is a free booze night down at the gazebo.

All food & drink free, demonstrators welcome!

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-04-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Mike be fun to put up a public msg saying that there is a free booze night down at the gazebo.

Now,why didn't I think of that,Tedc,

Setting it on fire,sounded good at the time!.

It's a private car park,to be honest I didn't think it was allowed,in an allocated space,that's why I enquired.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

22-04-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

MUCH more effective is to spend a few quid and advertise "greenhouse for sale - can dismantle and deliver" in a local rag. No need to give your name or genuine details, just those of the "mark" and pay in cash at the papers office.

This thing has been done.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top