Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 05:41 PM

Let's share a video of ourselves...

Have you ever made a video of an episode that you wanted to share with a few of your friends, because it made you laugh so much?

I just ran across this clip I made about 4 or so years ago, and have uploaded it to my youtube channel to share with a pal of mine. Then, the event made me laugh; now I look at myself and laugh even more. As you can see, I tend to be passionate about most things, even everyday things.

It does show who I am in real life.

https://youtu.be/aPMn7-e-0K8

If anyone else has a video of yourself you'd like to share to let us see who you are, and your unique personality, I'd love to see it.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 06:49 PM

Re: Let's share a video of ourselves...

That was great Right Now, you are funny.

Sorry no video of myself.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 06:55 PM

You're exactly as I imagined you would be Right Now!
Thanks for sharing
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 06:56 PM

Very funny Right Now!

Walmart gets you like that! It's huge!
The first time I went in one I asked an assistant, "Excuse me. Do you do Bed and Breakfast?"
"No Ma'am." she replied.
"In that case, can you please show me how to get out of here? I've been in here 3 days!"

Sorry no videos either.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 07:55 PM

Yes I have quite a lot of video from a while ago but no YouTube channel The videos are stored on my desk PC but I don't know how to upload them to here by other means. In one I'm on the the beach, actually in the ocean with my 2 Old English Sheepdogs, trying to get Daniel to swim, boy did I get wet. Lol.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 08:18 PM

Love it Righty.
I have video of me singing, but they are on the old video tapes.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 08:43 PM

Still photography is my thing.

However I have this short clip of Ms d00d, from a while ago, uploaded ....

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...qWkPGxHkMsCDRc
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Still photography is my thing.

However I have this short clip of Ms d00d, from a while ago, uploaded ....

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...qWkPGxHkMsCDRc
404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 09:48 PM

That was good RN

Yes my sister took a video of me a couple of years ago. I was busy looking on my tablet for a video I'd done of a fox in the garden. While I was doing that and talking to my BIL, for some reason she took a video of me nattering and laughing

I took some screen shots as I was going to post one in an album, but not sure whether I will or not. Besides, I'm in my house gear

I wouldn't put a video of myself on Youtube, although my sister does many of herself strumming and singing
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Very funny Right Now!

Walmart gets you like that! It's huge!
The first time I went in one I asked an assistant, "Excuse me. Do you do Bed and Breakfast?"
"No Ma'am." she replied.
"In that case, can you please show me how to get out of here? I've been in here 3 days!"

Sorry no videos either.
I love your question to the Walmart assistant!! I would have loved to see their expression.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top