Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2009, 04:01 PM

Re: Fond memories - what are yours?

Moving from the middle of a large town into very remote countryside I felt like I had been set free I used to walk or ride my bike for miles around the country lanes walk across fields ..I was horse obsessed and as we hadn't got a horse near us just an old Hereford bull in the field next to the house I put all my younger siblings (4 of them) on his back one afternoon and I can tell you I had the biggest spanking of my life for that ... (Though I can now understand why ) Going to school in the winter in a sheep carrier on the back of a tractor across fields as the roads were blocked with snow...Oh happy memories...
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 04:13 PM

Sometimes the best memories come when we are a bit older,I hated my childhood,made a mess of my first relationship,but I do remember being attracted to a lady in an Italian evening class.

She was married and from a different social class,I was just out of a relationship that was 8 years past it`s sell by date.

We met,chatted,had a night of naughty naughty

This September will see our 25th wedding anniversary
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2010, 09:32 PM

I remember a happy childhood, free to roam outdoors all day as no child today can.The City was smaller and not so built up then: where Georgetown Hospital and the supermarket are now were open fields and meadows; I spent happy hours collecting butterflies, damming creeks to catch crawfish, learning the flowers, birds and trees and just messing around being a child. Those days are gone forever.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top