Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 08:59 AM

Good saturday morning-

-and its a crisp one --probably a day for staying in house and keeping warm. Enjoy anyway
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 12:16 PM

Re: Good saturday morning-

Morning Christian

Its lovely here too, still a heavy frost in the shade but lovely and sunny.

I will be spending today tidying up in preparation for our visitors tomorrow, Bubbles prospective new owners.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 12:37 PM

Morning all and what a lovely morning it is to, crisp and bright.

I have been across the fields with Chloe and have a very red nose to prove it .

MM I hope the prospective owner of Bubbles prove to be suitable. Letting little ones go is such a stressful thing...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 01:05 PM

Morning all

It's a lovely crisp, sunny, frosty day here .....what a lovely way to start the year

Today will be spent tidying up after Christmas and New Year and getting back into every day mode again

Enjoy your day everyone!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 02:29 PM

Lovely and bright and sunny here too - but tooth-achingly cold.
OH has gone off to ref a rugby match. He has his gym kit in the car too, so if he gets a call on his hands-free on the way, to say the pitch is unplayable he'll just divert to the gym.
Edit Match off - no suprise there. There goes my peaceful afternoon, he'll be back about
Sooo, I've finally found some time to have a good look round the forum! I think it's been medium-quiet, hasn't it, with people doing their seasonal and family things?
There is no news here, other than I continue the countdown do my much anticipated holiday in the sun ....28C, here I come. (I won't mention it again (much) - no gloating!)
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Morning all and what a lovely morning it is to, crisp and bright.

I have been across the fields with Chloe and have a very red nose to prove it .

MM I hope the prospective owner of Bubbles prove to be suitable. Letting little ones go is such a stressful thing...
Bubbles new owners are very suitable, she is a friend I actually asked her if she would be interested in a puppy as she loves Rufus and wanted a baby from him, Bubbles is the next best thing 1/2 sister. She already has a basenji who is a lovely boy, Bubble will be very happy with them.

The added bonus is I will see Bubbles at shows and she may even come to stay with me sometimes.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 05:24 PM

Hi All. Bitterly cold here, an Arctic front has come down and it's not going to get above freezing for the coming week: -6 now (22 F) and wind chill is -12! Aaaugh! Only went out for the paper and that's it for the day ... too cold to go anywhere.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 06:39 PM

Evening all, . . cold night, . . cold night, . . that's an Irish expression, to be sure, to be sure.

When will this cold snap finish ? . . it's trying to snow again, the temps -3 at the moment, . . oh joy, it's gonna be good tomorrow, . . . anyways, hope you all had a great new years, . . my son had a party last night at his house, . . seems they all got totally wasted, it'll take them 2 days to recover no doubt.
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Well, it has snowed all day here. And when I say snowed, I mean snowed! We now have around 6 - 7 inches - again!!!!!

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Long term forecast says weather to sty as is for the month
See my post 'Shall we hibernate?'

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top