Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 09:37 AM

Good morning thursday

and it was snow overnight -we have been quite lucky over here -it is only lying about two inches
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 10:07 AM

Re: Good morning thursday

Stupid snow here now...not impressed, hate not being able to get out!

Stay safe
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 11:09 AM

Morning Christian and Everyone Very bright here and no more snow as yet where I live, thankfully. Watched the news this morning and down south is getting it bad, as well as the Scottish Borders and up north! I do hope it clears up soon though. I think a couple of people have been killed in accidents on the Borders but not sure! Awful!

Enjoy your day and stay safe.
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 05:37 PM

Well we don't have anymore snow here... but I had the granddaughter sweeping it all to the road for the past several days! She finally finished up about midnight last night and I let her come to bed!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 05:55 PM

Threatening snow again here, this time only 1 - 3", notting like the last storm's 16.4", but enough to send people into the usual panic buying. I'm logging on late as I got a ride to the market, which was thronged with people, half-empty shelves and long lines at the checkout! I'm all stocked with food and booze now.
Sunny and not quite as cold, -1 (31 F), and the wind has finally abated.

You all are having an abominable Winter, I do hope it stops snowing for a bit so things can get back to normal! Stay warm, all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 11:49 PM

Hope you don't get as much snow as last time....at least you're well stocked up with supplies-hopefully you won't have to go out in it again-if you do take care.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 11:50 PM

Lovely pics JD.......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2010, 12:11 AM

Lovely pics JD, your granddaughter has been very busy!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top